UPSC Prelims Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct IAS Prelims Exam on 27-06-2021. Latest UPSC Prelims Syllabus has been released online. Applicants can download latest and updated UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus Topic Wise through this page along with UPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF.
Highlights of UPSC IAS 2021:
|Name of Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Indian Administrative Exam|
|Release Date of Notification||10-02-2021|
|IAS Prelims Application Form Last Date||02-03-2021|
|IAS Prelims Exam Date||27-06-2021 (1 Day)|
UPSC Prelims Syllabus
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग “सिविल सेवा परीक्षा” का आयोजन जून माह में करने जा रहा है| जिन अभ्यर्थियों ने सिविल सेवा परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन किया है वे यहाँ से IAS तथा अन्य के लिए सिलेबस देख सकते हैं| इस पेज पर नवीन व संशोधित परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम उपलब्ध है| सभी अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए गए आईएस सिलेबस को ध्यान पूर्वक देख लें और परीक्षा की तैयारी करें|
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021:
- The Civil Services Preliminary exam comprises of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each (General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II).
- The questions will be of multiple choices, objective type. T
- The marks in prelims will not be counted for final ranking, but just for qualification for the main exam.
- GS Paper -II (popularly known as CSAT) has been made qualifying in nature.
- This means that the candidate has to just score 33% marks in it.
- Only marks for GS Paper 1 will be counted for selection towards Mains.
- There is “Negative Marking” in the Prelims exam.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks allotted for every question will be reduced from the correct tally of score.
- So candidates need to be extra careful while making wild guesses in the prelim exams.
|Paper – I||General Studies – This paper marks will be counted for getting to write the Civil Services Mains exam.||200 Marks|
|Paper- II||Aptitude test (CSAT) – This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper.||200 Marks|
Check IAS Related Links:
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|IAS Preparation Tips||Details|
|IAS Exam Syllabus||Details|
|IAS Exam Books||Details|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||Details|
|IAS Officer Salary Per Month In India||Details|
|UPSC IAS Admit Card||Details|
|IAS latest Interview Questions||Details|
|UPSC IAS Result||Details|
|UPSC IAS Answer Key||Details|
|How to Prepare For IAS||Details|
|IAS Application Form||Details|
UPSC Preliminary Syllabus 2021:
UPSC Pre Syllabus for GS Paper (Paper I):
Topics covered in UPSC GS Syllabus are as follows:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus for CSAT Paper (Paper II):
Topics covered in UPSC CSAT Syllabus are as follows:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
From Here: Download UPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF
UPSC Prelims Syllabus Download Here:
UPSC Prelims is the screening stage of the Civil Services Exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. This stage is officially known as the Civil Services (Preliminary) exam but in common parlance, aspirants refer to it as UPSC Prelims or IAS Prelims.
The UPSC Prelims 2021 Syllabus can be divided into two parts: General Studies Paper I and CSAT or General Studies Paper II. Candidates can download UPSC Civil Service Syllabus from this page and start preparation accordingly. Get UPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF through this page.
It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he or she does not appear in both the papers of the (Prelims) exam.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Online Test For UPSC||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Books For Prelims/Mains Exam|