Check Complete Process For UPSC Registration through this Single page. In this article, we’re providing you the step by step procedure for Online Part 1/2 UPSC Registration 2018, how to check status of filled application form using Password with example etc. As we all know that, Union Public Service Commission is prestigious organization which conducts various UPSC Exams yearly. One who participates in Competitive exams must fill UPSC Registration Form 2018 and get UPSC Registration Id to fill any examination form easily.
Aspirants, you may do UPSC Online Registration 2018 in two ways that is UPSC Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC and Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts. Aspirants, who’ve decided to apply for upcoming UPSC Exam 2018, may get more information about How To Get UPSC Registration Id?, How To Do UPSC Registration Online? Etc from this article which is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look…
Why We Need UPSC Registration?
If you’re going to apply for any UPSC Recruitment or UPSC Exam then one should fill UPSC Registration Form in two ways, Must Have A Glance….
- Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC
- Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment
Two Common Steps For UPSC Registration
- First of all, applicants will have to open official web portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching at official web portal, you just need to select “Apply Online” link and the new page will contain both the links as shown below.
Check Here: How to Check UPSC Online Application Status
Check Here, The Procedure Of UPSC Registration for Various UPSC Examinations:
- Candidates will have to follow above stated two steps and now, you may select link as “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” from opened page.
- So select the Examination to apply for and hit on UPSC Part 1 Registration 2018 as shown in below mentioned image.
UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2018:
- Aspirants, you may hit on “Press Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link and read complete information for UPSC Registration Part 1 as shown in below provided image.
- After reading the entire details, you may press “Yes / हां or No / नहीं” button and then the UPSC Online Registration Part 1 begins as depicted below.
- Now must fill UPSC Online Form with required information and (*) – Star marked fields are essentially to be filled by the candidate. / उम्मीदवार (*) स्टार चिन्ह वाले स्था्नों को अवश्ये भरें।
- After filling the entire details, you may need to select Reset / पुन: सेट करें or Continue / आगे बढ़ें
- Thereafter, make the payment, select center for examination, and upload photographs & Signature in JPG format and Agreeing to declaration.
- After the successful part 1 registration, you may need to fill Part 2 registration process for UPSC Exam Registration as provided below.
Check Now: UPSC Application Form
UPSC Online Registration Part 2
- Firstly, you should follow above listed two steps for UPSC Registration Part 2 and then select “Click Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link.
- After hitting on that link, a new page will open for UPSC Registration Online as shown below.
- Aspirants may do the UPSC Registration Login by filling the valid Registration-Id / पंजीकरण संख्या and Date of Birth / जन्म तिथि and hit on “Submit” button.
- Complete the UPSC Exam Registration 2018 by filling required details in online form and submit it before the end date should be reached.
Hit Here To Fill: UPSC Exam Registration Form
If there is UPSC Part 2 Registration Error occurs and you may find any problem then you must check the link provided here to remove any kind of error. Press Here To Remove Any Error.
Check Here, The Process Of UPSC ORA Registration For Various Recruitment
- Job appliers, you may follow above listed first two steps and then hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts” link and the new page will opened as shown in image.
- New applicants may hit on “New Registration” link and fill UPSC One Time Registration form with required information as shown below.
- After filling entire details, you may hit on “Save & Continue or Reset” button as per your choice. Open below provided link to fill online registration form directly.
New Candidates Press Here To Fill: UPSC One Time Registration Form
- Dear aspirants, if you’re a registered person then you may hit on “Already Registered” link and a new page will open as shown below.
- Must fill ask details like Registration Id, Password and Confirm Random Image in blank textboxes and hit on “Submit / Reset” button and complete the UPSC Online Application Form before the end date…
Already Registered Candidates: Hit Here To Fill Registration Form
In Case, UPSC Registration Id / Password Forgot:
Job seekers, if you forgot UPSC Registration Id Roll Number / Password then you may follow below listed steps to recover it.
- Candidates should need to follow above provided two steps and select ORA for various recruitment posts link.
- Now select, Registration link from opened page and hit on “Forgot Registration ID & Forgot Password” button.
If You Forgot ID:
- Then fill asked details such as Email Id, Date of Birth and Validation code as shown in below stated image.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button and your UPSC Forgot Registration Id should be recovered successfully.
If You Forgot Password:
- Now fill asked details like Email Id, Place of Birth, Date of Birth and Validation code as shown in below mentioned image.
- Thereafter, you may hit on “Submit” button and your password should be recovered successfully.
Aspirants, above provided complete details regarding UPSC Registration 2018 are helpful for you to do registration for any UPSC Exam or Recruitment. Must read this article very carefully and also share this article on social media to provide help to others also. After registration, you may check UPSC Registration Status through online mode. Subscribe our free e-mail services to receive most updated details directly into your mailbox. Thank You For Visit Us…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Challan Form|