UPSEE Admit Card
Download UPSEE Admit Card from here!!! AKTUhas declared that UG/PG entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges is scheduled to be held on 29.04.2018 (paper 1-4) and 05.05.2018 & 06.05.2018 (for rest papers).
Candidates going to appear in Offline mode April-May examination can download their UPSEE Admit Card 2018 by visiting official website i.e. upsee.nic.in. After getting the UPSEE Hall Ticket candidates must keep it safe as damaged/ inaccurate/ dirtyUPSEE admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
This Page Includes:
UPSEE Hall Ticket is very important and mandatory document for examination, as without Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Ticket, you are not allowed to appear in exam. Those candidates who are preparing for exam which will be held on 29-04-2018 and 05th & 06th May 2018, must ensure exam pattern and syllabus while preparation to score good marks.
For more detailed information regarding UPSEE 2018 Admit Card,you have to go through this page completely which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSEE Admit Card
|Name of the conducting body||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow|
|Name of the examination||U.P. State Entrance Examination|
|Mode of examination||Offline Mode (paper 1 to 4) and online mode (5 to 12)|
|Date of offline examination||29.04.2018|
|UPSEE Admit card for (1 to 4) exam available from||20.04.2018|
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
Steps To Download UPSEE Admit Card:
- In order to download theUPSEE Admit Card 2018, you need to visit the official website of AKTU i.e. upsee.nic.in
- Thereafter hit on “Download Admit Card for UPSEE 2018 – Paper 1 to Paper 4 Only” link given at the bottom section of homepage
- To get the UPSEE 2018 Hall Ticket, you need to enter the details asking in a dialog box on next screen as:
- Now to download the UPSEE Call Letter, submit your application number, password, security pin and hit on SIGN IN tab
- Once you enter the details, the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Hall Ticket / UPSEE Admit Cardwill appear on next window
- If the UPSEE Exam Admit Card does not appear then refresh the page and renter the details, your Admit Card 2018 UPSEE for paper 1 to 4 will definitely appear
- Once the Admit Card UPSEE 2018 get displayed on next screen, go through the details available on it
- If all the details are correct then download the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card and take a print out of it
- Keep the copy of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Admit Card 2018 safe and secure
- At last you are strictly suggested to bring your Admit Card of UPSEE 2018 along while appearing in examination.
Get here>>Direct Link to Download UPSEE Admit Card
Following Are The Things Mentioned In Your UPSEE Admit Card:
- Candidate name
- Roll Number and UPSEE ID
- Test Centre name and address
- Candidates’ photograph
- Candidates’ signature
- Test day instructions
Check Here: UPSEE Syllabus
Documents to be produced along with UPSEE Admit Card Download copy:
Along with the UPSEE Hall Ticket candidates need to carry any 01 identification documents and:
- 02 Passport Size Photographs
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID Aadhaar Card
- 2 copies of UPSEE Admit Card
- Photo Id Proof
UPSEE Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||50||500|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
You Can Also Check: UPSEE Exam Pattern
Candidates’ admission in UG / PG courses namely B. Tech / B.Tech (Agriculture Engg.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / MBA / MCA etc will be based on their performance in UPSEE 2018 Exam followed by UPSEE Counselling Process. The UPSEE 2018 exam will be held at following examination centres as listed below.
UPSEE Exam Centers:
For Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Cities in Other States|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
For Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11
Points To Be Consider:
- There will be no negative marking in exam, but, a record of improper answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- UPSEE-2018 will be conducted for eleven papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4)
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only and Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test only.
Check Also: UPSEE Sample Paper
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates:
- Exam date for Engineering & Professional Courses: 29.04.2018
- Exam date to apply for PG Courses: 05.05.2018 & 06.05.2018
- Release of UPSEE Admit Card for courses 1 to 4 (OMR Based): available now
Candidates can open this Official Link to download more information about UPSEE Admit Card 2018. Keep visiting our web portal for latest updates such as UPSEE Answer,UPSEE Result Key etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSEE Application Form||UPSEE Results|
|UPSEE Answer Key||How To Crack Engineering Exams|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Time Management in Exam||How to Get in the Mood to Study|