UPSEE Exam Pattern
Check out, New Marking Scheme, UPSEE Exam Pattern for UPTU Entrance Exam from here. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is state level examination, which is conducted for the admission in engineering or non-engineering programs such as MBA, MCA, B.Tech and others. Candidates, who are willing to take admission through UPSEE Entrance Exam, they can check the Modified UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018 and UPSEE Paper Structure through this page.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh is organizing body of UPTU Exam. The UPSEE Score card is valid for taking admissions in UG or PG program, offered by various colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh state. Exam Pattern Of UPSEE 2018 contains multiple choice question (MCQ) for all the 11 papers apart from, drawing aptitude test for paper 4. For more details about UPSEE Paper Pattern, UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern, you need to go through this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSEE Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||50||500|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
Check Now: UPSEE Application Form
Highlights Of UPTU Exam Pattern:
- Type Of Question Paper: In UPSEE examination, Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) (except drawing aptitude test for paper 4).
- Examination Mode: OMR based Test i.e. offline mode (Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4) and CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only (All Other paper)
- Time Duration: Timing of all papers will be of 03 hours
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Which Paper Required For Available Courses?
|Paper 1||B.Tech/B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||B.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|Paper 3||B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) Only|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||B.Pharm|
|Paper 6||B.Tech Lateral Entry (for diploma holders)|
|Paper 7||B.Pharm Lateral Entry (for diploma holders)|
|Paper 8||B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)|
|Paper 11||MCA Lateral Entry|
Check Now: UPSEE Sample Paper
UPSEE Marking Scheme:
- In UPSEE 2018 Exam, all questions will consisting of 04 marks for all correct answers.
- More than one accurate answer for all questions will be recognized as an incorrect answer.
- Start your preparation through updated UPSEE Entrance Exam Pattern (Provided Above) and score well.
Candidates can visit this Official Link to download more information about Exam Pattern Of UPSEE. Keep continue on our web portal for receiving up to date information about UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018. If you’ve any query about Exam Pattern For UPSEE 2018, then you can ask by leave their comment in comment box. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSEE Syllabus||UPSEE Counselling|
|UPSEE Results||UPSEE Admit Card|
|UPSEE Answer Key||Entrance Exam in India|