UPSEE Rank Predictor
By using UPSEE Rank Predictor, participants of UPSEE Entrance Exam that was conducted on 21st April 2019 can predict their rank and know the chances of passing the examination before the declaration of result. AKTU/UPTU College Predictor will help the candidates in finding the best college as per UPSEE Rank.
UPSEE 2019 Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical|
University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
|Name Of The Exam||State Entrance Examination 2019|
|Category||UPSEE Rank Predictor|
|UPSEE 2019 exam date||21-04-2019|
|Declaration of Result|
|UPSEE Counselling Process||June 26, 2019 to July 29, 2019|
|Spot Round Counselling||August 1, 2019 to August 14, 2019|
UPSEE Rank Predictor
Guidelines to Use UPSEE Rank Predictor 2019
Those contenders who have appeared in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam may use UPSEE 2019 rank predictor. This is the best tool to predict about the result before the declaration of score card. Aspirants who want to get idea about their UPSEE rank must follow below given instructions which are well mentioned for the ease of the contenders.
Step 1: First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University that is upsee.nic.in.
Step 2: Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Rank predictor UPSEE 2019 available on this page.
Step 3: Applicants are required to log in UPSEE Rank Predictor 2019 by enter UPSEE registration number and password.
Step 4: After login, you have to enter some official information like Roll number, expected marks of the subjects.
Step 5: After that, you should hit on “Start Analyzing” button stable at last of the page.
Step 6: Your UPSEE rank will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
Step 7: At last, you must take print out of it for future reference.
Press Here For: UPSEE Official Website Link
How to Predict your UPSEE Rank
Huge numbers of students appeared in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. After participating in the examination, students are willing to check their rank. Aspirants can estimate their marks and get idea about their UPSEE Results 2019.
Here, in below section of the page, we have provided rank according to marks. So, candidates are eagerly to estimate their UPSEE Rank, is suggested to scroll down this page.
|Below 120||Above 90000|
Get Best Answer: What after Result? – Best Course
UPSEE Qualifying Marks
Students who have desire to get admission at reputed government college in the engineering, architecture, pharmacy, management field. They have to score qualifying marks in the UPSEE 2019.
- Students belong to general and OBC category contenders have to score 25% in the entrance examination.
- Aspirants of SC/ST category have to obtain minimum 20% marks in the Entrance Exam of UPSEE 2019 to get admission in the colleges/institutes of engineering.
AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE Rank Predictor 2019
The AKTU rank predictor is very helpful tool for all those students who want to get probable rank of UPSEE. Aspirants can predict their chance of passing in the examination with the help of UPSEE/UPTU Rank Predictor.
Applicants must have UPSEE Answer Key also to calculate their marks and get idea about their rank. UPSEE Rank predicator link will be activated for the examination which will be held in the month of April 2019.
Know Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
UPSEE Participating Colleges 2019
GOVT. Aided Affiliated/ Constituent Institutions of UPTU, Lucknow
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Tech., Jhansi
- Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur.
- Faculty of Architecture (LCA), Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Engineering of Information Technology, Banda
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Engineering College of Information Tech., Bijnore
- Manyar Kansi Ram Engineering College of Information Tech., Azamgarh
- Manyar Kansi Ram Engineering College of Information Tech., Ambedkar Nagar
GOVT. Aided Institutions Running Self Finance Courses And Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow
- Institute of Engg. & Rural Technology, Allahabad
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped, Kanpur
- Feroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Raibareilly
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
- Nitra Technical Campus, Ghaziabad
U.P. State Govt. Universities
- Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad
- V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering & Technology,
- Ch. Charan Singh University Campus, Meerut
- U.I.E.T, C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
List of Details needed for UPSEE Rank Predictor 2019
Before checking your rank with the help of UPSEE Rank Predictor 2019, candidates should have theses below mentioned details:
- Contact Number
- Your email ID
- Category (AI/HS-General/OBC/SC/ST)
- Home Town
- UPSEE Registration Number
- Course Applied
- Score in Mathematics (Out of 480
- Score in Physics (Out of 480)
- Preferred Location
- Preferred Branch
Check Top Rank Wise: List of Universities in Uttar Pradesh
UPSEE Rank Predictor
By using UPSEE Rank Predictor tool, candidates can estimate their result, based on performance in the exam. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is a state level exam conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. Students want to get admission in UG & PG in the field of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, management, etc. can participate in the exam.
You may stay in touch with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|