The UPSEE results of 5th round seat allotment have been declared by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University on 02-08-2017. After seat allotment, aspirants can check their allotment status and download their Provisional allotment letter by entering the application number, Password and security pin which was created at the time of submission of UPSEE 2017 application form. Candidates, who were seeking admissions in B.tech programme, were appeared in UPSEE 2017 now they can download UPSEE Results 2017 through online mode.
This Page Includes:
Around two lakh applicants appear every year for this entrance exam for 1.50 lakh seats. There were total five rounds of UPSEE Seat allotment result 2017. The Choice filling options for round 4 was held on from 19 to 23rd July 2017. AKTU Seat Allotment Result round 4 was declared on 24-07-2017 and now the UPSEE result of seat allotment round 5th has also done. All the aspirants must pay seat acceptance fee and also report to the centers for confirming their seats. Candidates, who confirmed their seats which are allotted to them, must have to download the allotment letter from official site that is upsee.nic.in or through this page and take a print out of it. To know more about UPSEE seat allotment result 2017, you need to check the entire section which is structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar pradesh|
|Exam name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
Status of UPTU seat allotment result:
How to open Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination result section:
- First of all, log on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination that is upsee.nic.in.
- After reaching homepage, you will see Provisional Seat Allotment Result format.
- After that you need to enter application number, password, and security pin, now press on sign in tab.
- Candidates, who confirmed their allotted seats, will have to download the allotment letter and take a print out for future use.
- With this allotment letter, aspirants need to report to the allotted college along with the original as well as Xerox copies of documents.
- During registration submitted fee will be transferred to the university, if the applicant fails to report to the institute then allotted seat will be automatically cancel and registration fee will not be refunded.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
What’s New in UPSEE 2017?
- 100 has been increased in UPSEE Application Fees 2017
- For registration, Aadhaar card number submission has been made mandatory.
- A new exam centre has been added for the candidates, named as ‘Kanpur Dehat
Salient Features of UPSEE 2017:
- There was online Application Process and after submission no need to sent documents
- The page of the confirmation had to be downloaded.
- For partial corrections of details a window was available in the UPSEE Application form 2017.
- After login, candidates had to be downloaded the Admit card.
- The offline exam was conducted in 49 centres across the country.
- Results were declared online and 100% Seats in all the Institutes will be filled through UPSEE exam
- 85% of the seats will be filled in private institute
- For qualifying the exam cut off marks will be 25% and for SC/ST candidates it is 20% in the UPSEE 2017.
UPSEE Seat Allotment 5th round Result – Download Here
UPSEE Counseling 2017:
Counseling of seat allotment of round 5 had started with choice filling on 31st July and ended on 1st August. Result of 3rd round of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination seat allotment was declared on 16th July 2017. Those aspirants cleared the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, are allowed to appear in Counseling. Seat allotted to the aspirants only on the basis of ranks. Candidates, belongs to OBC and general category must pay registration fee Rs. 20000/- and who belong to ST/ST category need to pay Rs. 12000/- as registration fee.
Know Complete Details On: UPSEE Counselling
Download the Provisional allotment Letter of counseling and reporting at institute:
Applicants must fill the choices of them at the time of counseling and have to upload the required credentials for verification. Candidates, firstly visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance examination and then enter the application number and password then those applicants who confirmed their allotted seats, can download the allotment letter and take a print out of it. With this allotment letter applicants need to report to the allotted college along with the original as well as Xerox copies of documents before the last date that is 05-08-2017.
Information Displayed on Result:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Category/Sub category
- Merit rank
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained
Read Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
UPSEE 2017 Topper details:
|3||Divyansh Choudhary||Greater Noida|
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
IET Campus, Lucknow 226021
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams
Last date to download the allotment letter and report at the Institute- 02-08-2017 to 05-08-2017
Candidates can download the UPSEE results 2018 direct from the Official Link and you can book mark this web page. All the candidates can avail the important information about Uttar Pradesh State Entrance examination result through this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSEE Admit Card||UPSEE Answer Key|
|UPSEE Application Form||UPSEE Sample Paper|
|UPSEE Syllabus||Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar||UPTU Cut Off|