UPSESSB Admit Card 2019
UPSESSB Admit Card 2019 Released!!! Recently, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has uploaded the call letter for TGT Exam on its official website. Applicants who are going to participate in exam on 08-03-2019 and 09-03-2019 may download UPSESSB TGT Hall Ticket (Online) with help of below provided direct link.
UPSESSB Recruitment Highlights
- Conducted by: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Advertisement Number: 01/2016
- UPSESSB Exam Date for TGT: 08-03-2019 and 09-03-2019
- Status of UPSESSB TGT Admit Card: Issued
- Official Website: www.upsessb.org
UPSESSB Admit Card
Individuals must know their complete registration Number to get UPSESSB Exam Admit Card. UPSESSB Admit Card Download Link has been provided on the below section of this web page. You can also follow some of the simple steps to get the UPSESSB Hall Ticket. Have a look…..
How to Download UPSESSB Admit Card?
- Visit the official website that is www.upsessb.org.
- Follow “ADMIT CARD (Adv. No. 01/2016 TGT)”and hit on “Download Admit Card” link.
- Then hit “Press here to download Admit Card for TGT-Exam – 2016 which to be held on 08/03/2019 and 09/03/2019” tab.
- Now UP TGT Exam Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Fill required details such as Registration Number, Gender, Date of Birth and verification code
- Press “Download Admit Card” tab to get UPSESSB Hall Ticket.
- Your Uttar Pradesh SESSB Admit Card will be displayed.
- You are required to download UPSESSB TGT Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take a print out of Admit Card of UPSESSB
- Must bring UPSESSB Call Letter at the time of examination.
UPSESSB TGT Admit Card Download Link
|UPSESSB Syllabus||Get Details|
|UPSESSB Recruitment||Get Details|
|Download UPSESSB TGT Admit Card|
|UPSESSB TGT Admit Card||Download Here|
|UPSESSB TGT Admit Card Notice||Press Here|
|UPSESSB TGT syllabus||Press Here|
|UPSESSB Admit Card Official Website||Press Here|
UPSESSB TGT Exam Pattern 2019:
- There will be One Question Paper in the Exam.
- Written Exam is of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Time Duration for Written Exam is 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
Selection Procedure For UP TGT:
|Written Exam||85% Marks|
|Special Qualification||5% Marks|
|For P.hd/ D.Phil Degree||2% Marks|
|For M.Ed Degree||2% Marks|
|For B.Ed Degree||1% Marks|
Read Now: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
UPSESSB TGT Exam Centers:
Important Details regarding Admit Card of UPSESSB 2019:
- Check all the data printed on Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Admit Card.
- If there is any discrepancy in the UP TGT Admit Card, make sure to consult the respected authorities as soon as possible
- Reach the examination center on time as mentioned in the UPSESSB Admit Card. If you reach late to the exam hall you will not be allowed to appear for exam.
- Read the instructions printed on UPSESSB Admit Card carefully.
- Additionally, UPSESSB may ask you to bring more documents on day of exam or interview.
- Candidates should note that the admit card will contain following important data: Date of exam, Time of exam and Examination center assigned
Get Best Answer: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
UPSESSB Admit Card 2019
Finally, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has uploaded the TGT (Advt No. 01/2016) Hall Ticket on its official web portal. Concerned candidates can hit on the direct link (available above) to obtain the UPSESSB Call Letter.
With the help of UP TGT Admit Card, individuals will get to know about the timing and center for the forthcoming exam. While appearing for the recruitment examination, don’t forget to bring one photo identity proof (photocopy and original).
For any query or doubts, you may post your comment here in below provided comment box. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On