UPSESSB Admit Card
Latest Update of UPSESSB Admit Card!!! With References to TGT (Advt 01/2016) & PGT (Advt 02/2016) Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has decided to conduct the much awaited written exam From 27th September to 29th September for recruiting 9,294 teachers.
All those candidates who had applied for UPSESSB Recruitment Notification are hereby informed that UPSESSB For TGT/PGT Exam To Start From 27th September and for this UPSESSB Admit Card 2018 will be available soon.
UP TGT Exam Date for Advt 01/2016 → 27 to 29 September, 2018
UP PGT Exam Date for Advt 02/2016 → 27 to 29 September, 2018
This Page Includes:
Perquisites to Download UPSESSB Hall Ticket:
Aspirants who want to UPSESSB Exam Admit Card must have their exact Registration Number, Roll No, Date of Birth or password as per required. Without UPSESSB TGT Admit Card or UPSESSB PGT Admit Card, no contender will be able to attend the Recruitment exam.
There are 7950 posts of trained graduate teachers (TGT) while 1344 of post graduate teachers (PGT). To obtain complete details regarding Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Admit Card, read this page carefully prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
Get Detailed: UPSESSB Syllabus
UPSESSB Admit Card
How to download UPSESSB Admit Card 2018?
Contenders must read the below given instructions to download UPSESSB Exam Call Letter within very few seconds:
- Initially, you need to log on to the official website that is www.upsessb.org to download UPSESSB Exam Admit Card.
- From home page follow “Written Exam Dates for Adv. No. 01/2016 And 02/2016b and Please Here: – Written Exam Dates for Adv. No. 01/2016 TGT And 02/2016 PGT” link.
- Read the complete details given in UPSESSB Notification and after reading relevant details go back to previous page and choose suitable link regarding UPSESSB Exam Admit Card.
- Now enter Fill the correct registration number / roll number, date of birth in the given text boxes and submit it within given period of time for UPSESSB Admit Card.
- Within few seconds you can see the UPSESSB hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Check the details printed on UP TGT PGT Admit Card.
- You can download UPSESSB call letter and take a print out of UPSESSB Admit Card.
- Must carry UP TGT PGT Admit Card at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
UP TGT PGT Selection Procedure:
Selection of contenders for the post of TGT and PGT will be based on Written Test, Special Qualification and Interview test. Marks of following stages will be as
- Written Examination- 85% marks
- Interview – 10% Marks
- Special Qualification- 05% Marks
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Contents mentioned on UPSESSB Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant’s
- Name of Examination
- Application/Registration Number
- Date, Time and venue of examination
- Address and the name of examination center
- Roll Number, Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Authority Details
- General Instructions of the Exam
Read This: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Required Documents along with UPSESSB Admit Card:
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any Identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Driving License
Press Here To Check:
For other details regarding UPSESSB Admit Card 2018 aspirants may go to the Official Website. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates. You can subscribe to our free mail services to retrieve messages in your inbox.
You can Post your query regarding UP TGT PGT Admit Card (if any) in the comment box below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSESSB Recruitment||Makes Your Brain Work Better|
|UPSESSB Result||Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|