Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding UPSESSB Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 9294 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) / Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) post in various Govt. Schools in UP.
Interested candidates who wish to empanel the Secondary Education Service Selection Board of Uttar Pradesh, and meet the eligibility required for the post may apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016, by filling the online application form latest by the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Total number of posts||9294|
|Last date for submission of application||5th July 2016|
UPSESSB TGT / PGT Vacancy Detail:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 7950 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1344 posts
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates applying for TGT post must have done graduation in the relevant subjects / discipline. Those who are applying for PGT post must possess Post Graduation degree in the subjects mentioned in official notification.
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Salary Structure for UPSESSB Vacancy:
Candidates who will be selected for the afore said post will be getting the basic pay scale of Rs 9,300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs 4,800 for PGT and Rs 4,600 for TGT. Other allowances will also be included in their monthly salary.
Aspirants applying for TGT / PGT post must have the lower age limit of 21 years and upper age will be relaxed as per norms as on 1-07-2016. SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-serviceman candidates will be given relaxation in age limit.
Applying candidates need to pay an appropriate amount of examination fee as per their category as given below…….
- General and OBC candidates: Rs 625
- SC candidates: Rs 375
- ST candidates: Rs 175
Latest Teaching Jobs:- Grab Now
Mode of selection:
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their educational qualification and then will be called for further selection process.
How to fill online application for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016?
- Desirous candidates need to fill an online application form for applying against TGT and PGT posts.
- Firstly candidates need to register on the official website of UPSESSB which is www.upsessb.org.
- After that, aspirant need to follow below given steps for registration process, please have a look…..
- First step involved for online application is to fill up name, address and basic personal and educational details on their application form.
- Next step is to submit the fee either through online (by debit / credit card or net banking) or via offline (SBI bank e-challan).
- Third and the last step is that after submitting the required application fee, candidates need to upload the photograph and signature. The instructions about uploading the jpeg format scanned copies are given on their official notification.
- Download the original official advertisement notification from the link given below.
Read This:- How Fill Online Application Form Correctly
- Last date for registration for exam: 3rd July 2016
- Last date to for online payment: 3rd July 2016
- Last date for submission of application: 5th July 2016
Check Here:- Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
For getting additional facts in concern to UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 you may check Official Notice, given below.
UPSESSB Jobs Notice:- Download PDF 1 & Download PDF 2
Something That You Should Put An Eye On