Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB), Allahabad has released an employment notification titled as UPSESSB Recruitment 2020. UPSESSB is inviting online applications for filling up 15508 rained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancies. Interested Candidates can apply for UPSESSB TGT/PGT Recruitment through online mode till last date that is 27th November 2020. Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria need to appear in written examination.
Highlights For UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||TGT PGT Teachers|
|No. of Vacancy||15508 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Submission Date||29 October 2020 to 30 November 2020|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Vacancy Details
- Total – 15,508 Posts
TGT – 12913 Posts
PGT – 2595 Posts
UPSESSB Educational Qualification:
- For TGT – Candidates Should Have Graduate Degree in Related Subject and B.Ed or Any other Training Certificate.
- For PGT – Candidates Should Have Post Graduate Degree in Related Subject through the advertisement.
UPSESSB Age Limit:
Age of candidates who are applying for UPSESSB Vacancies should not be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2020. Maximum Age of applicants will be informed by the recognized board of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
UPSESSB Application Fees:
|EWS (For TGT)||₹450/-|
|EWS (For PGT)||₹650/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to make payment of appropriate amount of application fees through online payment mode using Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking or e-Payment Challan.
UPSESSB Salary Structure
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs.44900-142400+4600|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Rs.47600-151100+4800|
UPSESSB Selection Process:
Candidates need to appear in written exam and interview which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
|Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT )||Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT )|
|Written Exam + Weightage||Written Exam + Weightage|
UPSESSB Exam Centers
Must Read: Latest Interview Tips
UPSESSB Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows-
|Particulars||For TGT Posts||For PGT Posts|
|Total Questions||125 Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Time Duration||02 Hrs.||02 Hrs|
|Total Marks||500 Marks||425 Marks|
|Questions Type||Objective Type||Objective Type|
|Marks For Correct Answer||4 Marks / Correct Question||3.4 Marks / Correct Question|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Related Subjects In Written Exam||General Ability Related To Subject||General Ability Related To Subject|
How to Apply For UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates need to follow below given simple instructions for UPSESSB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is www.upsessb.org.
- Aspirants need to select “Advt No. 01/2020 TGT”, “Advt No. 02/2020 PGT” link under heading “Advertisement 2020”.
- Contenders need to read detailed notification for UPSESSB TGT/PGT Recruitment 2020.
- Now, Aspirants need to hit “Click here To Apply” Link.
- Fill UPSESSB Online Application Form with required details.
- Candidates need to pay UPSESSB Fees through online mode.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of filled UPSESSB Application Form.
Press Here For: UPSESSB Apply Online Link
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- Starting date of registration – October 29, 2020
- Last date of registration – November 27, 2020
- Last date of fee payment – November 27, 2020
- Last date for submitting application form – November 30, 2020
Check Here Details: Latest Recruitments
Candidates need to visit Official Link for UPSESSB 2020 Recruitment. Stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com for latest updates.