Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection is all set to hire candidates for UPSESSB Recruitment. More than 20000 vacancies are available to be filled up for the vacant posts of teachers and Peon in secondary schools. Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may apply for Teacher/Chaprasi recruitment via online process. Applicants should apply for UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment as soon as possible. To get more details about UPSESSB Recruitment 2018, you may go through the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Those, who are looking for jobs in teaching line, have great opportunity to get teaching jobs in government sector. Before applying for UPSESSB 20000 vacancies, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Applicants can also get the steps to apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Number of Vacancy||20,000|
|Last Date||Check Below|
UPSESSB Teacher Vacancy Details:
Teacher and Chaprasi: 20000 Vacancies
- Candidates who are going to apply for UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment shall possess Bachelors and Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
- Those who are going to apply for UPSESSB Chaprasi Recruitment shall be 08th pass from recognized board or university.
Age of the candidates applying for UPSESSB Jobs shall be more than 18 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Salary Scale for UPSESSB Teacher Vacancies:
Candidates who get selected for UPSESSB Vacancies shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates for UPSESSB 2018 Recruitment shall be based on their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
Steps to apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is www.upseat.in to fill online application form
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab
- Now on reaching new page you will get various jobs link, just hit the appropriate link you wish to apply for
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read the instructions carefully before filling the application form
- After reading advertisement, start with Filling Online Application by register your details as asked in the blank box.
- After that, must fill the online application form with all required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and pay application fee.
- Then submit it by pressing the “Submit” button and take printout of the filled in application form for future use.
- Incomplete online recruitment applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be summarily rejected.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online applications: Uploading Soon
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get complete details of UPSESSB Recruitment 2018. Follow us on face book and Google Plus or bookmark our web portal to get instant updates of latest sarkari naukri.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|