Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has declared UPSESSB Result for the candidates who were appeared in the recruitment exam. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board had conducted UPSESSB written exam on 25.01.2015, 01.02.2015 and 08.02.2015 for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit/Social Science). Those aspirants who were applied for the Advertisement No. 01/2013 & 02/2013 and then appeared in the exam can check their UPSESSB Result 2017 by going through the below mentioned direct link…
Roll numbers of shortlisted applicants is presented in the UPSESSB Score Card along with Merit List. Candidates who have applied for the TGT may now check and download their UPSESSB Cutoff Marks through official website via online mode by following the underneath provide procedure step-by-step. Candidates who have qualified in UPSESSB Exam can go for interview round which is going to be held on 09th March 2017 for Social Science and 21st March 2017 for Sanskrit respectively.
Procedure to download the UPSESSB Merit List:
Contenders who want to download UPSESSB Results they need to follow some of the easy steps that are specified below-
- First and foremost step is to visit to the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is “www.upsessb.org”.
- You are appeared on the homepage, now contenders need to move the cursor to the “Examination” tab and then press on the “Result” option from the drop down list.
- After that, results are appeared on your screen, hit on the suitable link of advertisement.
- Here is the UPSESSB Merit List displayed.
- You have to find your roll number first.
- Lastly, candidates need to download it and also take a print out for the next level.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Candidates need to appear in the next level of recruitment that is Interview. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is going to conduct interview on the schedule date and time which is mentioned below. Contenders who successfully found their roll number in the list are only applicable to attend the Interview. Contenders are advised to bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- All Relevant Certificate regarding Information filled at the Time of Application/ Registration.
Date of Interview:
|Social Science||09th March 2017|
|Sanskrit||21st March 2017|
Contenders can subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox. If you have any query related to this notification, you can easily ask it in the comment box below. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to retrieve recent updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSESSB Recruitment||UPSESSB Syllabus|
|UPSESSB Admit Card||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|