Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission has circulated an advertisement about UPSRLM Recruitment to fill up Young Professionals and Manager Posts. Interested job hunters who want to take advantage of this job opening can apply online for UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 by submitting UPSRLM Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is given below.
|Post Name||Young Professionals , Programme Manager, District And Block Manager|
|Last date to Apply Online||30th September 2015|
Relevant details regarding UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary scale, how to apply, important date etc are given in the below module by the group of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised that make sure their eligibility before going to apply.
Contenders should have obtained Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from a renowned University in relevant area with experience in the respective field.
The salary of the candidates will be as follows-
- For State Project Manager – Rs 60,000 to Rs 70,000 per month
- For Programme Manager -Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000 per month
- For Young Professionals- Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000 per month
- For District Manager – Rs 40,000 – Rs 50,000 per month
- For block manager- Rs 20,000 to Rs 30000/- per month
The upper age limit of the candidates as on 1st October, 2015-
- For District and Block level professional – 40 years and
- For Young Professionals – 30 years
- For state level position no age limit apart from Young Professionals.
03 Years relaxation is given to OBC candidates and 05 Years for SC / ST candidates.
Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be criteria for final selection of aspirants under UPSRLM Recruitment.
How to Apply for UPSRLM Recruitment?
- Aspirants who fulfill required eligibility and want to get employment under UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 must apply online by following steps given here.
- Aspirants first have to visit official website of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission that is www.srlm.up.nic.in.
- Then applicants have to follow new vacancies section available on home page and hit on link as ‘UPSRLM::New opening at state, district and block level.
- Then read notification carefully and navigate the link ‘Apply online’.
- Now select the post and press on continue button to fill form.
- Fill form with all required details without making any mistake.
- Upload a scanned copy of photograph in prescribed size.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
Dead line for submission of online application form: 30th September 2015 by 8 pm.
You must check Official Link for more details on UPSRLM Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On