UPTET Answer Key 2019
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted in Second Week of November 2019. It is expected that UPTET Answer Key will be released soon on its official website after completion of exam. Download Uttar Pradesh TET (PRI/UPRI) उत्तरमाला Set Wise PDF from this page.
Quick Facts of UPTET Answer Key 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date for UPTET Online Registration||First Week of October 2019|
|UPTET Admit Card Available||1st week of November 2019|
|UPTET Exam Date||Second Week of November 2019|
|UPTET Exam Answer Key Date||Third Week of November 2019|
|UPTET Result Date||December 2019|
UPTET Answer Key
UPTET 2019 Answer Key will be announced online. Candidates can check their UPTET Official Answer Key by logging with their roll number. Answer Key of UPTET helps the candidates to get a tentative number of correct answers and an idea about the marks they will secure in the exam.
How to Download Uttar Pradesh TET Answer Key?
- Logon to official website that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in for UPTET Answer Key
- Go to “उत्तरमाला (ANSWER KEY) उच्चप्राथमिकस्तर (UPRI) UPTET 2019” OR “उत्तरमाला (ANSWER KEY) प्राथमिकस्तर (PRI) UPTET 2019” and hit the link.
- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key will appear in front of you
- Then it will redirect you to a new page; there you just have to select the suitable Set that is set A, Set B, Set C or Set D
- Just check your answers with help of UPTET Exam Solution.
- Download UPTET Answer Key PDF on your desktop.
- Take hard copy of UPTET Paper Solution for further use.
Links Related to UPTET:
|UPTET Merit List||Get Details|
|UPTET Admit Card||Get Details|
|UPTET Syllabus||Get Details|
|UPTET Sample Paper||Get Details|
|UPTET Application Form||Get Details|
|UPTET Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
How to Calculate UPTET Marks?
- All questions are multiple-choice in nature. There are 4 answer choices for each question.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- There is no negative marking in UPTET.
- In case the candidate has marked more than one answer, it is treated as a wrong answer.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; zero marks will be awarded for that question.
How To Raise Objection Against UPTET Answer Sheet?
- The university will also provide the facility of challenge the official UPTET Answer Key Paper 1 / 2.
- Candidates can raise objection against UPTET Paper 1 Answer Key and UPTET Paper 2 Answer Key by submitting the representation.
- Candidates will be able to get the copy of their UPTET 2019 OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet by paying INR 500 per copy.
- The payment must be made by DD which should be drawn in favour of “Secretary, Examination Controller Officer, and Allahabad” to raise objection against UPTET Answer Key Paper 2 / 1.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Benefits Of UPTET Exam Solution:
- With the help of UP TET Exam Answer Sheet one will get to know about number or correct and incorrect answers
- Through UPTET Pre Exam Answer Key one will calculate total obtained marks prior to release of result
- One will evaluate their performance outcome directly by referring UPTET Prelims Answer Key
- In case if any applicants found any answers wrong in UPTET Paper Solution applicants object to it.
UPTET Answer Key Download Here:
UPTET Answer Key 2019 will be released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board after successfully conducting the exam in November 2019. Those applicants who are going to take part in exam may download UPTET Primary Level Answer Key from this page.
To attain more facts about UPTET Upper Primary Level Answer Key, have a visit to its Official Link. On release of UPTET PRI Answer Key and UPTET UPRI Answer Key, we will update this page. So till then, stay connected with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|