UPTET Merit List
Job finders, this page is made to provide you updated information regarding UPTET Merit List. Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Board has declared UP TET Result for those contenders who have appeared in UPTET Exam which was held on 02nd February 2016. Participated contenders, who are waiting for their Cut Off / Merit List, may download it from this page. You can also get their UPTET Merit List 2016 through official web portal using online mode only.
Aspirants may get whole information regarding UPTET Merit List 2016 such as process to fetch cut off marks and other important details etc from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Check UPTET Merit List 2016:
Contenders may follow the below furnished easy steps to check the cut off list easily, have a look.
- First of all, appliers will have to log on to official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Parishad i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Now select “Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 – the result” link which is visible at middle side of homepage.
- Then must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as roll no. / Code etc and pres submit button to record their details.
- After that, your consequences will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Download it and take printout of it, keep it safe for future need.
UPTET Merit List
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test for those candidates who are interested in govt teaching job and it supervises the functions and management of primary and upper primary schools. Yearly large no of applicants applies for this exam.
5000 Latest Teaching Vacancies:- Check Here
Purpose of Exam:
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test divided into 2 Parts, Level one for Primary Level and two for Upper Primary Level and motive of organizing this exam is to hire the eligible candidates for the engagement of various teachers in primary and upper primary schools of U.P.
- Assortment of job appliers will be made through their qualifying marks in Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test.
- Those who qualify in test are called for interview in different institutions / schools, on basis of which, final selection will be done.
Check Here:- Tips to Crack Interview
UPTET Certificate Validity:
- Eligibility of certificate is valid for three years only and If candidates want to improve marks then candidates may apply for the exam anytime.
- There is no restriction on number of attempts; certificate will be awarded to only those candidates who qualify the exam.
- Time period will be calculated from the date of result declaration
You May Also Check:- More Jobs in UP
Participants may open this Official Link to get UPTET Merit List 2016 directly and you can also join us Facebook or Google plus to acquire updated information on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPTET Sample Paper||UPTET Admit Card|
|UPTET Syllabus||UPTET Online Application|
|UPTET Answer Key||TET Entrance Exam|
|TET Syllabus||Get Latest B.Ed Jobs|