UPTET Question Paper 2019
It is expected that Uttar Pradesh TET will be conducted in month of November 2019. Practice Previous Year UPTET Question Paper is very helpful to crack upcoming UP TET 2019. Download UPTET Previous Year Sample Paper PDF and start preparation accordingly. For convenience of applicants, we have also provided UPTET Question Paper with Answer which will help the candidates to know which type of questions will be asked in exam.
UPTET Question Paper
UPTET Question Paper Download PDF Subject Wise:
|UPTET Solved Papers||UPTET Previous Question Paper|
|Child development and pedagogy||Get Details|
|English Language I (Tamil)||Get Details|
|English Language II||Get Details|
|Environmental Studies||Get Details|
UPTET Question Paper PDF Paper Wise:
|UPTET Previous Model Paper||UPTET Exam Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper UPTET 1||Download Here|
|UPTET 2019 Sample Paper of Paper 2||Download Here|
UPTET Question Paper With Answer:
Question 1: The sky suddenly became …………
Question 2: Which one of the following words is a noun?
Question 3: Arun and Lata have a house. ………… house is quite big
Question 4: Pick out the verb from the following:
Question 5: Sachin has ………….. many records.
Question 6: The train had left before I …………. the station.
- had reached
- was reach
- was reached
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Question 7: The temporary change in behavior due to continuous exposure to stimuli is called
- Temporary learning
Question 8: The teachers should not use which of the following ways to change the attitudes of students?
- Coercive persuasion
- Repetition of idea or assertion
- Endorsement by an admired person
- Association of the message with a good feeling.
Question 9: Which theory believes that human mind is like an iceberg mostly hidden and has three levels of consciousness?
- Trait theory
- Type theory
- Psychoanalytical theory
- Behaviorist theory
Question 10: Adjustment means accommodating oneself to various circumstances in order to satisfy
Question 11: Which of the following behaviors is not a manifestation of emotional disturbance ?
- Bullying nature
Question 12: A provision for education for the children with disabilities can be done through
- Inclusive education
- None of these
Must Know: What Are Your Strength and Weakness?
Question 13: A child starts to cry when his grandmother takes him from his mother’s lap. The child cries due to
- Social anxiety
- Emotional anxiety
- Stranger anxiety
- Separation anxiety
Question 14: Which of the following is an objective question ?
- Short answer question
- Open ended question
- True or False
- Essay type question
Question 15: When a child ‘fails’, it means
- the child has not memorized the answers properly
- the child should have taken private tuition
- the system has failed
- the child is not fit for studies
Question 16: A line which cuts a pair of parallel lines is called
Must Know: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Question 17: An amount of Rs. 10,000 becomes Rs. 20,736 in 2 years. If the rate of interest is compounded half yearly, what is the annual rate of interest?
Question 18: If a certain sum of money can become 5 times of its principal in 10 years, then the rate of interest is
Question 19: A shopkeeper purchases 15 mangoes for Rs. 10 and sells them at 10 mangoes for Rs. 15. Thus, he earns a profit of
Question 20: 20 % of 2 is equal to
Links Related To UPTET:
|UPTET Merit List||Get Details|
|UPTET Application Form||Get Details|
|UPTET Syllabus||Get Details|
|UPTET Admit Card||Get Details|
|UPTET Result||Get Details|
|UPTET Answer Key||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
UPTET Exam Pattern 2019:
UPTET Paper I:
- The exam pattern is of multiple choice objective types in nature.
- The paper consists of five subjects named as Child development and pedagogy, Language-II (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu), Language-II (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- Each section will have maximum 30 questions carrying one mark each.
- The paper will be of total 150 marks.
|Paper Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
UPTET Paper II:
- Subjects in paper-I are same as in paper II.
- The pattern of the exam is objective type in nature which means that you have to choose only one correct answer form the four options available.
- Answer with more than one option marked will be considered wrong.
- The exam will be of total 210 marks.
|Paper Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science||60||60|
Benefits of Solving Uttar Pradesh TET Sample Paper:
- Daily practice with UPTET Question Paper will boost your efficiency and accuracy of preparation
- Through Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper 2019 PDF one can get an idea about the exam structure
- UPTET Previous Papers with answers PDF will helps in enhancing the overall preparation level.
- With the help of UPTET Previous Question Papers one will be aware about types of questions asked in exam.
- UPTET Previous question papers with answers PDF helps the students to analyze their preparation
Applicants May Also Search For:
|UPTET Question Paper 2019 PDF||UPTET Question Paper In Hindi|
|UPTET Question Paper||UPTET Question Paper With Answer In Hindi|
|UPTET Previous Year Question Paper||UPTET Question Paper PDF|
|UPTET 2019 Question Paper||UPTET Sanskrit Question Paper|
|UPTET Sample Paper||UPTET Model Paper|
|UPTET Solved Paper||UPTET Previous Paper|
|UPTET Previous Year Paper||UPTET Previous Year Question Paper|
You May Also Read This: 10 Strategies to Improve your Memory
Uttar Pradesh TET Question Paper:
By studying with the above mentioned UPTET Solved Question Papers and previous year papers, candidates can prepare well for their Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. We hope that the above specified information regarding UPTET Question Paper will provide you lead in qualifying the test.
UPTET Previous Year Paper with Answer is also available at official site. Applicants who are looking for UPTET Previous Year Paper PDF may download it through online mode. With the help of UPTET Exam Paper one can boost up their preparation for securing good marks.
Candidates we hope that you are satisfied with the above provided information regarding UPTET Question Paper. You can stay in touch with this web portal and get the latest information time to time. For any query you can also inbox us in the below sated comment box, we will soon respond to you and try to solve your query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How To Score Good Grades||Tips To Create Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Online Exam|