UPTET Sample Paper 2019
Get Previous Year UPTET Sample Paper 2019 from here!! Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council (UPBEB) is going to conduct the UPTET on 18-11-2018. Those candidates, who are going to participate in Exam, may practice with UPTET Sample Paper PDF/ UPTET Model Question Papers for better preparation.
UPTET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
UPTET Previous Year Paper with Answer is also available at official site. Applicants who are looking for UPTET Previous Year Paper PDF may download it through online mode. With the help of UPTET Exam Paper one can boost up their preparation for securing good marks.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well presented this page with complete details of UPTET Sample Paper 2019 for more details and to get UPTET Model Sample Paper must go through below stated page.
UPTET Sample Paper
|UPTET Solved Papers||UPTET Previous Question Paper|
|Child development and pedagogy||Get Details|
|English Language I (Tamil)||Get Details|
|English Language II||Get Details|
|Environmental Studies||Get Details|
UPTET Model Paper PDF
|UPTET Previous Model Paper||UPTET Exam Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper UPTET 1||Download Here|
|UPTET 2019 Sample Paper of Paper 2||Download Here|
Uttar Pradesh TET Sample Paper Benefits
- Daily practice with UPTET Previous Sample Paper will boost your efficiency and accuracy of preparation
- Through Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper 2019 PDF one can get an idea about the exam structure
- UPTET Previous Papers with answers PDF will helps in enhancing the overall preparation level.
- With the help of UPTET Previous Question Papers one will be aware about types of questions asked in exam.
- UPTET Previous question papers with answers PDF helps the students to analyze their preparation
Must Check Latest: UPTET Syllabus
UPTET Question Answers
Question 1: The sky suddenly became …………
Question 2: Which one of the following words is a noun?
Question 3: Arun and Lata have a house. ………… house is quite big
Question 4: Pick out the verb from the following:
Download Free: TET Model Question Paper
Question 5: Sachin has ………….. many records.
Question 6: The train had left before I …………. the station.
- had reached
- was reach
- was reached
Question 7: The temporary change in behavior due to continuous exposure to stimuli is called
- Temporary learning
Question 8: The teachers should not use which of the following ways to change the attitudes of students?
- Coercive persuasion
- Repetition of idea or assertion
- Endorsement by an admired person
- Association of the message with a good feeling.
Know Here: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Question 9: Which theory believes that human mind is like an iceberg mostly hidden and has three levels of consciousness?
- Trait theory
- Type theory
- Psychoanalytical theory
- Behaviorist theory
Question 10: Adjustment means accommodating oneself to various circumstances in order to satisfy
Question 11: Which of the following behaviors is not a manifestation of emotional disturbance ?
- Bullying nature
Question 12: A provision for education for the children with disabilities can be done through
- Inclusive education
- None of these
Check Best Ways: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Question 13: A child starts to cry when his grandmother takes him from his mother’s lap. The child cries due to
- Social anxiety
- Emotional anxiety
- Stranger anxiety
- Separation anxiety
Question 14: Which of the following is an objective question ?
- Short answer question
- Open ended question
- True or False
- Essay type question
Question 15: When a child ‘fails’, it means
- the child has not memorized the answers properly
- the child should have taken private tuition
- the system has failed
- the child is not fit for studies
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
UPTET Exam Pattern 2019
UPTET Paper I:
- The exam pattern is of multiple choice objective types in nature.
- The paper consists of five subjects named as Child development and pedagogy, Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu), Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- Each section will have maximum 30 questions carrying one mark each.
- The paper will be of total 150 marks.
|Paper Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
UPTET Paper II:
- Subjects in paper-I are same as in paper II.
- The pattern of the exam is objective type in nature which means that you have to choose only one correct answer form the four options available.
- Answer with more than one option marked will be considered wrong.
- The exam will be of total 210 marks.
|Sr. No.||Paper Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|4||Mathematics & Science||60||60|
Give Now: Social Studies Online Quiz
By studying with the above mentioned UPTET Solved Question Papers and previous year papers, candidates can prepare well for their Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. We hope that the above specified information will provide you lead in qualifying the test. So candidates, we wish Good Luck for your exam and preparations.
Check These Related Links:
UPTET 2019 Important Dates
|UPTET Notification Issued||15-09-2018|
|UPTET Application process Begin||17-09-2018|
|Last Date for UPTET Online Registration||03-10-2018|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||04-10-2018|
|Last Date Complete Form||05-10-2018|
|UPTET Admit Card Available||30-10-2018|
|UPTET Exam Date||18-11-2018|
|UPTET Result Declared||Notified Later|
Candidates we hope that you are satisfied with the above provided information regarding UPTET Sample Paper 2019–2020. You can stay in touch with this web portal and get the latest information time to time. For any query you can also inbox us in the below sated comment box, we will soon respond to you and try to solve your query.