Interested Candidates can apply for vacant post of Project Assistant against advertisement of URDIP Recruitment. CSIR has set up a Unit for Research and Development of Information Products that wishes to appoint applicants for available 12 Project Assistant II, III Vacancies. Candidates, who are able to satisfy the required eligibility criteria for CSIR-URDIP Recruitment, can apply by filling online form before the 04-12-2017. If you are willing to acquire entire information of URDIP Recruitment 2018 then please scroll down this page.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Job seekers having desire to apply for IUnit for Research and Development of Information Products Recruitment must be master’s degree holder. Candidates are informed that they have to carry relevant documents while going for Walk –in- interview on scheduled date. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided more details related to CSIR-URDIP Project Assistant Vacancies on this page so please check it soon!!
|Name of Institute||Unit for Research and Development of Information Products|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-12-2017|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||05th, 08th and 12th December 2017|
|Posts Code||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|A01||Project Assistant –II||05|
|A02||Project Assistant -III||03|
|A03||Project Assistant –III||01|
|A04||Project Assistant -III||01|
|A05||Project Assistant –II||01|
- Project Assistant –III: Must have M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical chemistry/Medicinal chemistry/ Pharmacology / Natural products or M. Sc. In Organic Chemistry / Chemical Science/ Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Genetics / Bioinformatic
- Project Assistant –II: Should have Master’s Degree / BE / B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Applications /IT or M. Sc. in Organic/Biochemistry/ Natural Product
- Co-ordinator: Must hold ME / M Tech OR PhD in Science/Engg.
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria & Salary Scale for URDIP Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Age Limitations|
|Project Assistant –II||Rs.25, 000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA||30|
|Project Assistant -III||Rs. 28, 000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA||35|
|Co-ordinator||Rs. 37,000 p.m. consolidated||35|
- First of all aspirants must fill online application form for URDIP Project Assistant Recruitment.
- After that, aspirants need to appear in Walk- in – Interview session which will be held on scheduled date as provided below.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
Way to apply for URDIP Recruitment:
- Interested Contenders for URDIP Project Assistant Vacancies, must go through official website of Unit for Research and Development of Information Products that is www.urdip.res.in
- Then, you need to move the cursor at the top menu bar and select “Careers”.
- Now, press on “URDIP/03/2017” link and a URDIP Recruitment advertisement will be displayed in front of you.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online URDIP Application Form with required information and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of URDIP Online Application Form.
- Candidates must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given in official notice.
Download From Here: URDIP Recruitment Notification
Hit Here To: URDIP Apply Online
- Last date for application: 04-12-2017
- Date of Interview: Will Be held on Following dates
|Posts Code||Walk-In Date|
Candidates need to go through Official Link to get further details about URDIP Recruitment 2018. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|