Get complete USET Syllabus (New) from here for Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test. Candidates, who’re going to appear in USET Exam may start their preparation through updated Uttarakhand SET Subject Wise Syllabus. If you want to qualify the USET Uttarakhand Exam then you must go through the USET Syllabi, USET Exam Pattern and U-SET Question Papers 2018. The direct link to download USET Syllabus 2018 is available on this page, must have a look below.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Kumaun University, Nainital is going to conduct Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2018 for those applicants who wish to get eligibility criteria for getting Assistant Professors posts in the State of Uttarakhand. The USET Exam will be held in 27 subjects at 11 selected cities of Uttarakhand. Applicants, who’ve filled USET Application Form for Uttarakhand SET Exam, may get complete details about USET Syllabus 2018 from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
Uttarakhand SET Exam Syllabus consist of two topics namely General Paper & Subjects Chosen by applying contenders while filling USET Online Application Form. The description of USET Syllabus for USET Uttarakhand 2018 as provided below, take a look…
USET General Paper Syllabus
|Subjects Name||Topics To Be Covered|
|Reading Comprehension||A passage to be set with questions to be answered|
|Communication||Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.|
|Reasoning (Including Mathematical)|
|Information and Communication technology (ICT)|
|People and Environment|
|Higher Education System : Governance, Polity and Administration|
Download From Here: USET General Paper Syllabus
Uttarakhand SET Subject Wise Syllabi
Now from here, one can easily check the subjects wise examination syllabus, please have a look…
USET English Syllabus:
For Paper: II
- Chaucer to Shakespeare
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods
- Augustan Age : 18th Century Literature
- Romantic Period
- Victorian Period
- Modern Period
- Contemporary Period
- American and other non-British Literature
- Literary Theory and Criticism
- Rhetoric and Prosody
For Paper: III
- British Literature from Chaucer to the present day
- Criticism and Literary Theory
Elective—I: History of English Language, English Language Teaching.
Elective—II: European Literature from Classical Age to the 20th Century.
Elective—III: Indian writing in English and Indian Literature in English translation.
Elective—IV: American and other non-British English Literatures.
Elective—V: Literary Theory and Criticism.
Download From Here: USET English Syllabus
USET Commerce Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered|
|Paper II & III|
|2||Financial & Management Accounting|
|4||Business Statistics & Data Processing|
|8||Human Resources Management|
|9||Banking and Financial Institutions|
|1||Accounting and Finance|
|3||Human Resource Management|
|5||Income-tax Law and Tax Planning|
Download From Here: USET Commerce Syllabus
USET Management Syllabus
- Managerial Economics
- The concept and significance of organisational behavior
- Concepts and perspectives in HRM
- Financial management
- Marketing environment and Environment scanning
- Role and scope of production management
- Probability theory
- Concept of corporate strategy
- Concepts-Types, . Characteristics; Motivation
- Ethics and Management system
Paper-III [ Elective / Optional ]:
Elective-I: Human Resource Management (HRM)
Elective-III: Nature and scope of Financial Management
Elective-IV: India’s Foreign Trade and Policy
Download From Here: USET Management Syllabus
USET Mathematical Science Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered|
|Paper II & III|
|6||Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)|
|7||Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)|
|9||Calculus of Variations|
|10||Linear Integral Equations|
|12||Descriptive statistics, exploratory data analysis|
Download From Here: USET Mathematical Science Syllabus
USET Law Syllabus:
For Paper-II & Paper-III [Core Group]:
- Constitutional Law of India
- Legal Theory
- Public International Law
- Family Law
- Law of Contracts-General Principles
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crimes—General Principles
- Labour Law
For PAPER—III (Parts A & B) (CORE and ELECTIVE/OPTIONAL):
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution
- Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law
- Nature and Sources of Law
- General Principles of Criminal Law
- Environmental Pollution
- Nature of International Law and its sources
- Concept and Development of Human Rights
- Nature and definition of Tort
- Partnership Act
Download From Here: USET Law Syllabus
USET Syllabus PDF
USET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Ist||I||11/4 Hours||(09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.) IST||100||60|
|II||11/4 Hours||(10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon) IST||100||50|
|IInd||III||21/2 Hours||(01.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.) IST||150||75|
Points To Be Considered:
- In paper I, candidates will attempt only 50 questions and In paper II & III all questions are compulsory.
- Paper-I will be of general nature, planned to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate and it will primarily be planned to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the applicants.
- Paper-II will consist of 50 objective type required questions based on the subject elected by the appliers and all questions will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type required questions from the subject elected by the appliers and all questions will carry 2 marks.
USET 2018 Previous Year Question Paper
Aspirants, if you want to qualify the Uttarkhand State Eligibility Test in his one attempt then you may also prepare well through USET Previous Year Question Paper which is available to download from this page. After downloading Uttarakhand SET Question Paper, you may get idea about upcoming exam which will be held in the month of October 2018. You may visist below provided link to download USET Previous Year Question Paper.
Download From Here: USET Question Paper
What After USET Exam?
Aspirants, if you’ll declare qualify in Uttarkhand State Eligibility Test then eligible to become a government teacher. USET Score Card is helpful for you to apply for Teaching Jobs available in Uttarkhand State. Now, want to know the Criteria for Declaration of USET Result, then must read complete details from here. According to conducting university, the top 6% of the appearing applicants who appear in all three papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for aspirants belonging to General category and at least 35% aggregate marks for aspirants belonging to reserved categories will be declared qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the State Government.
It may be noted that the above qualifying criterion is final and binding so prepare well through above provided updated USET Syllabus 2018 and score well in examination. You can also do the following for getting jobs in uttarkhand that is check the opportunity pages of the newspapers and apply for the teacher’s position (If applicable according to USET). Also attending the interviews at various schools of state can enhance your confidence and this can also help in understanding the interview pattern of schools. So start your preparation with available USET Syllabus.
You can Also Check:
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about USET Syllabus 2018. Bookmark our web portal for getting latest updates about USET 2018 Notification and USET Admit Card etc. Prepare Well and Do Well In USET Examination, Wish You Very Best Of Luck.