UTET Application Form
Uttarakhand School Education Council is going to announce UTET Application Form 2016 for teacher eligibility test. Candidates who wish to apply for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test UTET 2016 need to fill online application form on or before closing date and after that send hard copy of the system generated form to specified address (if required). The UTET exam will held in the month of July 2016.
The Teacher Eligibility test in Uttarakhand is known as Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). UTET 2016 is important for the aspirants who wish to enhance their career in teaching in primary (class I to V) and upper primary (class VI to VIII) in schools of the state of Uttarakhand.
Further essential details regarding UTET Application Form 2016 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply, important dates etc are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
For classes I to V (Paper I):
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate with minimum 45% marks.
- Aspirants who have qualified B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in Final year of 2 years Diploma in Bachelor of elementary education can also apply.
For classes VI to VIII (Paper II):
- Candidates who have passed B.A. /B.Sc. and appearing in final year of D.Ed. /B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks can apply.
- Aspirants who have passed in B.Ed./Intermediate with minimum 50% marks are also eligible.
- Candidates who have qualified or appearing in final year of Bachelor of elementary education can also apply.
Applicants are required to remit the application fee as per the category as follows:
|Name of exam||Category||Application Fee|
|UTET-I or UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 600/-|
|UTET-I and UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 1000/-|
Payment of application fee can be made at any Nationalized Bank.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in written exam.
How to Apply Fill UTET Application Form?
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria need to visit the organization’s website which is www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Follow the TET section and go through all the details cautiously.
- Then select the option as “Online Application Form” and fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Get a print copy of the Challan and make a payment of fee.
- Enter the details regarding the transaction payment in application form.
- Take a Print out of the duly filled application form and forward it to the address mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE),
Pin code – 244 175.
- Last date to apply: January 2016
- UTET Exam Date: In the month of July 2016
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Link for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On