Government of Uttarakhand conducts Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) for filling up various Primary Teacher vacancies in Uttarakhand. Applicants who wish to apply for this examination must have complete knowledge about UTET Syllabus for Paper (1 & 2) and its Exam Pattern. Here we are providing UTET Study Material, syllabus etc.
Keep continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com to get details about UTET Syllabus 2016 for Paper (1 & 2). UTET syllabus for Paper (1 & 2) is same, but the exam pattern is different from the primary exam. From here candidates can check UTET Paper (1 & 2) Exam Pattern and may start their preparation accordingly.
UTET Exam Pattern Paper (1 & 2)
This examination includes two objective type question papers. Each paper consist of 150 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and each question carries 1 marks.
- Paper I: for those who want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- Paper II: for those who want to become teachers for classes between VI – VIII in
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both papers.
Paper I structure:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper II Structure:
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
UTET Study Material
Here we are providing some book names which are very helpful to prepare for this examination.
- Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) Paper-1 2011 (Class 1-5)- Arihant
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test UTET Ganit evam Vigyan Kaksha 6-8- Upkar Prakashan
- Uttarakhand Adhyapak Patrata Pariksha (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) Samajik Adhyan Uccha Prathamik Sthar kaksha 6-8 – Upkar Prakashan
UTET refers to Uttarakhand Teacher eligibility test as like the TET is an Indian entrance exam and is conducted for those candidates who wish to apply for teaching sector job in the government schools, and some states conducts Teacher eligibility test as their own to recruit the Teachers for their schools. For this exam candidates should possess education qualification and the UTET exam have the two papers to recruit the primary and upper primary teachers.
For more details related to syllabus, exam pattern you may check the official website. Keep visiting this page, this page is made only for your easiness, we will soon provide details about UTET Syllabus 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On