Prepare through UTET Syllabus to qualify the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) in first attempt. On this page we have provided UTET Study Material, Paper (1 & 2) syllabus and Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Exam Pattern etc. Please have a look at the below segment of this page.
UTET Syllabus 2019 Highlights:
|Conducting Body||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Category||UTET Syllabus 2019|
UTET Syllabus 2019
UTET Exam Pattern Paper (1 & 2):
This examination includes two Objective Type Question Papers. Each paper consist of 150 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and each question carries 1 marks.
- Paper I: for those who want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- Paper II: for those who want to become teachers for classes between VI – VIII in
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both papers.
Paper I structure:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper II Structure:
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
Download Here: UTET Syllabus 2019
Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
|Unit-I (06 marks)||Unit-II (06 marks)|
|Unit-III (06 marks)||Unit-IV (06 marks)|
|Unit-V (06 marks)|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
- Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.UTET Syllabus
- Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
Get Details: TET Entrance Exam
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Environmental Studies Syllabus
Unit – I (Marks-05)
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personal, social and economical bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and powerloom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Unit — III (Marks-05)
- Transport and Communication – Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the life style.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methaemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings~ Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wild life (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops.
Unit — IV (Marks-05)
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light. > Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
Unit – V (Marks-05)
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Unit — VI (Marks-05)
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching
UTET Study Material:
Here we are providing some book names which are very helpful to prepare for this examination.
- Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) Paper-1 2011 (Class 1-5)- Arihant
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test UTET Ganit evam Vigyan Kaksha 6-8- Upkar Prakashan
- Uttarakhand Adhyapak Patrata Pariksha (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) Samajik Adhyan Uccha Prathamik Sthar kaksha 6-8 – Upkar Prakashan
Press Here For: UTET Official Link
About UTET 2019:
UTET refers to Uttarakhand Teacher eligibility test as like the TET is an Indian entrance exam and is conducted for those candidates who wish to apply for teaching sector job in the government schools, and some states conducts Teacher eligibility test as their own to recruit the Teachers for their schools.
For this exam candidates should possess education qualification and the UTET exam have the two papers to recruit the primary and upper primary teachers. UTET syllabus for Paper (1 & 2) is same, but the exam pattern is different from the primary exam.
More Links Related To UTET:
|UTET Admit Card||UTET Application Form|
|Uttarakhand TET Result|
For more details related to syllabus, exam pattern you may check the Official Website. Keep visiting this page, this page is made only for your easiness; we will soon provide details about UTET Syllabus 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Get Motivated for Everything||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|