Utkal University Admission
University of Utkal has opened the Utkal University Admission. Those candidates who want to take admission in M.Phil, Ph.D course under Utkal University, they need to fill the application form before the closing dates.
Application process for Utkal University M.Phil admission has been started from 05-04-2018 and it will be continued till 20-06-2018. Last date of submission of hard copy of the filled application form (M.Phil) along with all supporting documents is 25-06-2018 to 07-07-2018.
Last Date of Utkal University Application Forms!!
For Utkal University Ph.D admission, application process has been started from 05-04-2018 and it will be continued till 25-06-2018. Last date of submission of hard copy of the filled application form along with all supporting documents is 07-07-2018.
To know more about Utkal University Admission 2018-19, candidates need to go through this page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Utkal University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University Admission:
|M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy)||Candidates should have passed PG in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade. Candidate must qualify the entrance test conducted by the university.|
|Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)|
Candidates should have passed PG in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade. Candidate must qualify the entrance test conducted by the university.
The candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR-NET/ GATE/ SLET/ DBT/ ICMR/ ICHR/ ICSSR/ INSPIRE Fellowship of DST/ Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship are not required to qualify the entrance test conducted by the university.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Utkal University Application Fee:
Candidates have to Submit the application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) to apply for M.Phil Course and Rs.1500/- to apply for Ph.D. course Through Credit / Debit Card / Internet Banking of any bank accompanied by the generation of e-receipt.
Utkal University Admission Process:
Candidates are hereby informed that Admission to M.Phil /Ph.D. programme will be made on the basis of qualifying degree marks followed by interview i.e., 40% career + 40% written test + 20% viva-voce.
Selection of the candidates, qualified in the National level tests like UGC-NET, GATE, SLET, ICPR, ICSSR, ICHR, etc. is done on the basis of an interview.
You May Read Below Given Articles, to Crack Interview Easily:
Utkal University Admission Reservation:
- 5% of seats for ST students.
- 25% of seats for SC students.
- 1 seat is reserved for candidate with national sports certificate
- 3% of the total seats shall be reserved for the candidates with disabilities.
Download here>>> Utkal University Admission Brochure
How to fill Utkal University Admission Form 2018?
- First of all interested candidates have to visit the official website of Utkal University that is www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- On the home page and take your cursor to “Admissions” section and select e-admission tab under this
- Now on reaching new page hit the appropriate link to download Utkal University prospectus
- After that check out your Utkal University eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then fill the Utkal University application form by hitting the new registration link. You will receive an OTP in your Mobile Phone and email ID.
- Provide the OTP to validate your registration and proceed for the Payment.
- After that fill the required details and also affix Xerox copy of below provided documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
New User Apply Here>>> Utkal University Admission
Existing User Apply Here>>>Utkal University Admission
The candidate must submit the photo affixed and duly signed application and the following copies of following documents.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations.
- L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority (MP / MLA / Collector / ADM / SDO / Local Gazetted Revenue Officer not below the rank of Deputy Collector or Tahasildar) by candidates of those categories.
- Sports and Games Certificate of participation are required for quota and special weightage consideration
- Certificate shall be produced from the Rajya / Zilla Sainik Board by the applicants interested to apply under Ex/In-service quota.
- Original application fee e-receipt.
- Three passport size photographs
You May Read This: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
|Availability of online application forms(M.Phil)||05-04-2018 to 20-06-2018|
|Last date for submission of e-application form||20-06-2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of the filled application form(M.Phil) along with all supporting documents||25-06-2018 to 07-07-2018|
|Availability of online application forms(PhD) from||05-04-2018 to 25-06-2018|
|Last date for submission of e-application form||25-06-2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of the filled application form along with all supporting documents||07-07-2018|
|Utkal University Entrance Test||July 2018|
To know more details about Utkal University Admission 2018-19 you need to go through Official Link. Stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|