Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Knowledge of latest updates regarding current affairs is always helpful for the candidates who are preparing for any competitive exams. Contenders can get all significant regarding Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017 with Question & Answer for any competitive exam from here. Candidates may also download UP Current Affairs in PDF form through online mode. Current affairs are very important section of any competitive exam.
There are large numbers of candidates who are going to appear in exam where the questions will be asked from this section. Candidates with good knowledge of current affairs will be able to get good score in the exam. So, for all those students this page is very useful. Get complete details regarding Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017 from below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Latest Headlines of Uttar Pradesh 2017:
- Narendra Modi’s ‘raincoat’ jibe: PM actually ‘complemented’, not insulted Manmohan Singh, says Rajnath Singh
- UP Election: Mayawati Targets PM Narendra Modi Over Law And Order
- PM Modi Does ‘Mann Ki Baat’, We Do Kaam Ki Baat’: Akhilesh Yadav
- Security Tightened Ahead Of First Phase Of UP Polls
- UP Elections: Meet The Candidate Who Has Poll Office In A Cremation Ground
- No Talks Of Development, Old Communal Issues Are At Play In Dadri
- Samajwadi Party Leader Abu Azmi Calls Shahi Imam A ‘Blackmailer’
- Those who talk of potato factories can’t work for farmers: PM Modi
- Ravidas Birth Anniversary Takes Precedence Over Rahul-Akhilesh Road Show
- No Confusion No Mistake, Only Cycle Only Akhilesh: Dimple To Voters
- Elephant Statues In Parks Won’t Be Covered This Time: CEC
- Government Likely To Consider Proposal Of Naming Airports After Cities
- UP polls: 15 cartons of liquor seized from Congress candidate Amarpal Sharma’s office in Sahibabad
- Akhilesh Yadav taunts PM Narendra Modi, says ‘Wo mann ki baat karte hain, hum kaam ki baat karte hain’
- First British Woman Joins Fight Against ISIS
- BSP fighting lost battle, SP-Congress pact opportunist: Rajnath Singh
- Baghpat: Ajit Singh faces challenge from former confidants
- Shahi Imam of Delhi Jama Masjid backs BSP in Uttar pradesh polls
- Para-military forces at all polling centres in Muzaffarnagar
- Uttar Pradesh Elections 2017: Sonia Gandhi to campaign in Raebareli
- Infosys Chairman Vishal Sikka Must Quit For Lapses: Ex-CFO Balakrishnan
- Teenager gang-raped in Uttar Pradesh’s Pratapgarh
- OnePlus Rolls Out OxygenOS 4.0.3 For OnePlus 3T
- ‘Desperate’ Review System? Mushfiqur’s DRS Call Has Both Teams In Splits
- I Let My Kids Take Their Own Decisions: Hrithik Roshan
- Allies, mother-son fighting each other in Allahabad
- Tortured rapists when I was Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Uma Bharti
- Minus + Minus = Minus: Rajnath Singh’s definition of Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance
- Uttar Pradesh elections: Rahul-Akhilesh Varanasi road show cancelled
- Priyanka Gandhi to campaign in Amethi, Raebareli
- After Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid backs BSP in UP polls, Abu Azmi calls him a blackmailer
- PM Narendra Modi to address rallies in Bijnor, Haridwar today
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: NDA ally Apna Dal fields 4 candidates on BJP seats
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: Akhilesh Yadav sacks minister for contesting on RLD ticket
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Imam Bukhari asks Muslims to vote against Samajwadi Party
- UP polls: No confusion no mistake, only cycle only Akhilesh, Dimple Yadav tells voters
- Rural areas to get 24×7 power supply after assembly elections: UP CM Akhilesh Yadav
- BJP takes poll management, ground work to next level in UP
- Demand for division of Uttar Pradesh loses steam in 2017 Assembly polls
- Mulayam’s son Prateek Yadav speaks about Rs 5 cr Lamborghini, SP-Congress alliance for UP polls
- BSP, Samajwadi Party nominees’ supporters clash in UP’s Hathras; one killed, five injured
- Won’t accept any person as SJP candidate: Election Commission
- BJP’s Yogi Adityanath accuses Akhilesh Yadav of protecting mining mafias in Uttar Pradesh
- UP polls: Alternate regime of the Samajwadi Party, BSP has ruined Uttar Pradesh, says Amit Shah
- Uttar Pradesh: Another train derailment attempt foiled, miscreants try to cut rail track.
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs Updates
UP G.K Questions with Answers:
Ques 1 In which of the following places is the Civil Aviation Training Centre situated in the
Ans: (A) Allahabad
Ques 2 Which of the following cities was the place of re-installation of Hindu religion by Shankracharya ?
Ans: (A) Badrinath
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
Ques 3 In which of the following cities in the state is sulehkul festival, the symbol of Hindu Muslim unity organised?
Ans: (D) Agra
Ques 4 Where is the oldest museum of the State situated ?
Ans: (B) Lucknow
Ques 5 How many members are there in the UP VidhanSabha ?
Ans: (D) 404
Ques 6 When was the Cinema Corporation established in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: (D) 1975
Ques 7 To which of the following parties did the famous freedom fighter Chandra Shekhar Azad belong?
- Indian Socialist Republican Force
- Azad Hind Force
- Forward Block
- Indian National Congress
Ans: (A) Indian Socialist Republican Force
Ques 8. Where was the foundation of News Print Project laid in September 1989?
Ans: (B) Moradabad
To Know Latest Name of Books and their Authors:- Press Here
Ques 9 In which of the following years did the present name of Uttar Pradesh come into existence?
Ans: (C) 1956
Ques 10 In which of the following districts is Narora Nuclear Energy Plant established?
Ans: (D) Bulandshahar
Ques 11: How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
- United Provinces
Ques12: When was Agra Presidency separated from Bengal Presidency?
Ques 13: When did the British annex Oudh?
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Ques 14: How many districts are there in Uttar Pradesh?
Ques 15: Bharat Kala Bhawan Museum is situated in
Ques 16: In which of the following districts is the ‘Mango’ cultivation not done in the State?
Ques 17: In which district of Uttar Pradesh has solar energy plant been started?
Ques 18: Which one of the following parties played a major role in support of Uttaranchal in the northern part of Uttar Pradesh?
- Uttarakhand Mukti Morcha
- Uttarakhand Raksha Manch
- Him Sena
- All the above
Ques 19: Which of the following pairs is wrong?
- Thumra-dance song
- Sanjeeni-romantic song
Ques 20: By which districts tribe is the ‘Shera Dance’ done in Uttar Pradesh?
Above given information about Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||National Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology||International Current Affairs|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Committees & Schemes|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Online Test Series|