Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013-2014
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has published notification as Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013-2014 for 49 vacant posts. Candidates are invited for filling up vacancies of Accountants/Divisional Accountants/Sr. Auditor.
Skilled and eligible job applicants may apply through upjn.org Application Form in online mode from 6th November, 2013 to 5th December, 2013. Thereafter Computer Based Exam will be held on 22nd December, 2013.
More details for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam vacancies like way of selection, Age Criteria, Education required, total vacancies, Application Process which are mentioned below by recruitmentresult.com:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Name of the Post
Accountants/Divisional Accountants/Sr. Auditor
No. of vacancies
No of vacancies category wise:
|Accountants/Divisional Accountants/Sr. Auditor||29||13||06||01||49|
Candidate’s upper age limit is 18 years- 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification for Advertisement:
Aspirants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized university/institute/colleges.
Job applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in computer based online test and Interview.
After selection candidates will get Rs. 9300-34, 800/- with GP of Rs. 4600/-.
Application fee of Rs. 1000/ for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST aspirants must be paid in the form of E-Challan drawn in favor of State Bank of India. Application fee may also be remit through Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
How to apply?
Job aspirants are required to send the application form online mode mentioned on the official website. Fill this online form by giving all the details in correct manner. You may fill online form from 6th November, 2013 to 5th December, 2013:
- Start date to apply online: 6th November, 2013
- Last Date to apply online: 5th December, 2013
- Last date for downloading Admit Card: 11th December, 2013 to 21st December, 2013
- Last Date to remit the fee through E-Challan: 7th December, 2013
- Examination Date: 22nd December, 2013
For more details you may visit the Official Notification.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013
- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow has announced a recruitment notice for Assistants/Junior Engineer with 642 vacancies.
Well qualified and talented candidates wished for this job may apply online till the 13th November 2013.
- Closing date to receipt of hard copy of application is 20th November 2013. Application fee must be deposited latest by the 15th November 2013.
- Keep continue visit on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com to get whole information related to Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013:
Name of organisation
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|S. No.||Name of posts||Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||93|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (electrical/ Mechanical)||16|
|3.||Junior Engineer (civil)||469|
|4.||Junior Engineer (electrical/ Mechanical)||64|
Who may apply for?
B.E/ B.Tech Degree Holder in same discipline for the posts of Assistant engineer and Diploma in relative stream for the junior engineer posts, may apply.
Written test and interview will be the process to select the job seekers.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Gr. Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer: and Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Gr. Pay Rs. 4200/-
How to apply?
Applicants have to visit at the official website to apply online. www.upjn.org is the official website. You need to fill online application form carefully and attached all required certificates/documents. After that take a hard copy of online filled application form and send it at the following address:
“Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam,
6-Maharana Pratap Marg,
Date to keep in mind
- Closing date of online application form is13th November 2013
- Last date for fee submission is 15th November 2013
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 20th November 2013
Note: Open the Official Advertisement.