Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
Concerned authority of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam invites online applications for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment. Job seekers who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 can apply now against 383 Routine Grade Clerk and Steno (Grade-4) according to your category.
Focal Points Of This Page
Online submissions of application form are ongoing. So, eligible and interested contenders need to submit their online application form till the closing date that is 27th Dec. 2016. To collect rest information against Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs you need to check this page carefully submitted by the team expert members of recruitmentresult.com.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Posts Name||Routine Clerk, Stenographer|
|Mode to fill Application Form||Online Mode|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th Dec. 2016|
UP Jal Nigam Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|1.||Routine Grade Clerk||154||82||64||06||306|
What will be the required Qualification?
Willing aspirants for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment should have passed an intermediate or equivalent exam from recognized board/institute and also possess Typing and Stenography knowledge in both Hindi and English languages.
Grab Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
What will be the upper and lower age limit as on 1st August 2016?
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations of government.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST & OBC category will get a relaxation of 05 years as per rule of Govt of Uttar Pradesh
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs as follows from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Routine Grade Clerk: Rs. 1900/-
- Steno (Grade-4): Rs. 2800/-
Is there any Application Fee?
Yes candidates who are going to fill Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Application Form will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- of General/OBC category Candidates and those who belong to SC/ST category aspirants are required to pay Rs.300/-.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Mode to get recruited for UP Jal Nigam Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Typing Test which will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited (UPJN), Lucknow.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment?
- Willing candidates for UP Jal Nigam Vacancy are required to visit official website of the organization that is “www.upjn.org”.
- If you want to translate then you can translate to English Version and follow to left side list and choose suitable link.
- Now a new page will be appeared with complete information you have to go through the advertisement
- Select appropriate link to apply online.
- Then Fill Online Application Formwith complete details.
- Now upload scanned images of documents/ certificate along with the application form (if necessary)
- Press on “submit” tab to complete online application form must take a print out for further references.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
|Starting date to apply||Ongoing|
|Last date of Applying||27th Dec. 2016|
|Closing date to pay application fee||28th Dec. 2016|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
For getting additional info on Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notice Link given above.
You Might Be Interested In: