Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has asserted a jobs notification regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam wants to hire the eligible and work oriented candidates for 398 vacant Posts of Routine Clerk and Stenographer. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs by filling an online application form as soon as possible.
If you want to be the part of this organization and want to apply for the above mentioned posts then you have to fill the online form and submit it on or before the last date which is represented below. For more details regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 you may go through this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Closing Date for Online Application Form||11th July 2016|
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy:
- Routine Clerk: 335 Vacancies
- Stenographer: 63 Vacancies
Latest Clerk Recruitment – More Details
Latest Stenographer Jobs – Check Here
Candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Job must have completed Matriculation/ Intermediate with good academic records from authorized Board/ Institute according to post. Candidates must have Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 word pm in English and 80 wpm for Ashulipik. DOEACC certificate in Computer is essential.
You May Also Check:- Current Jobs after 10th
Limitation of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for reserved categories.
- For Routine Clerk Post: Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- For Stenographer Post: Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Candidates (General & OBC Category) need to pay application fee of Rs.600/- and other SC/ ST Category need to pay application fee of Rs.300/-. Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
Aspirants will be selected for above mentioned posts based on their performance in Written Examination / Typing Test / Interview after screening of application which will be conducted by organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles:-
- How to Prepare for Written Exam
- Interview Preparation Tips for Getting a Job
- How To Dress For An Interview
Process to fill Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is upjn.org
- On home page of official site select and hit “Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-IV & Routine Grade Clerk” link.
- For the “new user” the applicant has to register with the required details.
- Fill all required details carefully in an appropriate manner & press “Submit” button.
- Aspirants need to login again with previous valid email id.
- Fill Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature if required.
- Check the form at once & press “Submit” button.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh – Check Here
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 11th July 2016
- Last Date for Payment through Offline Mode: 12th July 2016
Aspirants may go through this Official Link to get more details regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|