Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment
High Court of Uttarakhand has issued a latest vacancy notification titled as Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment. Eligible candidates may fetch this chance for available Additional District and Sessions Judge Post by submitting application latest by the last date as indicated below. Aspirants willing to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same.
Focal Points of Page
Job seekers, who are searching for government jobs in Uttarakhand and meeting all the eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand High Court vacancy, may apply as soon as possible. Team of recruitmentresult.com has placed complete details about this newest opening on this page, so candidates are requested to completely go through this page before applying.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand High Court|
|No Of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date of receipt of application||09-05-2017|
Additional District and Sessions Judge: 07
- Applying candidate must have possessed thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and English from any recognized institution. The medium of answering the questions shall be English as well as Hindi.
- Question papers shall be in English only but the candidates will have a choice to answer questions either in Hindi or in English.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
- Applying contenders must have attained the lower age more than 35 years and must not have attained the age of more than 45 years on the 1st day of January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Selected applicants for stated post will be offered Rs.51,550-63,070/- per month by the organizing authority.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written Test followed by Viva-Voce.
- Written examination shall be held in two parts i.e. Preliminary examination and Main examination.
- Preliminary examination shall be held on 25th June, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. and Main examination shall be held on 29th & 30th July 2017 from 11.00 A.M. onwards at High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital.
Check Here: Written Exam Techniques
- Applying candidates are required to pay Rs.750/- as examination fee for candidates belonging to general category and other Backward Class.
- Whereas candidates belonging to scheduled caste will be required to make payment of Rs.500/- as examination fee which shall be payable in favour of ‘Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital’ by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital.
How to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment?
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for Additional District and Sessions Judge post, may log on to the official website that is highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “More” link available at right side under “Recent Updates” section on the home page.
- This will open the page having the list of various recruitment options.
- Select “18-04-2017 – Notification for recruitment of 07 (Seven) posts in Direct Recruitment quota of HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE (H.J.S.) in the State of Uttarakhand. (Under Section / Module : Recruitments)” link of advertisement for which you are applying.
- Read complete notification and download the below given format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded Performa of application form carefully and attach all essential particulars as required in support of academic qualification.
- Application complete in all respect must be forwarded to below given address before the last date that is stated below.
- Applicants are also required to enclose two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm) containing postage stamp of Rs.25/- on each, along with the application form.
- Envelope containing duly filled application, must be clearly mention on its top “Application for the H.J.S.-2017”.
High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
Check Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of application: 09-05-2017
Candidates may check this official notification for getting additional details on Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|