Uttarakhand NEET Counselling
Candidates who want to appear in Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019 for admission in MBBS/BDS courses are required to submit Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Online Registration Form. Online procedure for UK NEET 2019 Counselling is going to start from last week of June 2019. Here, you can check Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Schedule, Fees and other details.
Uttarakhand 2019 NEET Counselling Overview:
|UK NEET Counselling Highlights|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand NEET|
|Conducting Body||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Procedure
After qualifying the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, qualified students have to appear for counselling session. Check the following mention appropriate Uttarakhand NEET Counselling process and follow the instructions while appear for admission procedure.
Step 1: Registration for Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019
For Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Registration candidatures first have to visit the official website of the organization and hit the suitable link regarding Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Registration 2019. After Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Registration Process, candidates have to pay Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Fees through online mode.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After Successful NEET Counselling Registration, you need to login by using valid registered ID or password. For this you have to choose the maximum number of colleges and courses based on rank.
- You can add / modify / delete choices as per your conveniencewithin stipulated time. Once the choice filled and locked it will not change in any circumstances.
- After completion of choices, save it by pressing submits “lock it” tab for Uttarakhand NEET 2019 Counselling.
- Before locking itupdate filled choices till last date and time, if choices are not locked it will be automatically locked.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Then seats will be allotted to students
- Candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS about college and Course allotted.
- Download the provisional seat allotment letter in PDF format.
Step 4: Report To The College
- Candidates have to report to allotted University with provisional admission offer for documents verification
- After checking documents, university will issue final admission letter online to the admitted candidates.
- Final admission letter will be generated, pay admission for confirmation.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Official Website>> Press Here
Documents Required for Verification
Candidates who are going to appear for Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019 they have to carry the below listed Documents in original with the one set of self- attested photocopies of same for document verification process:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Certificate for Proof of Age
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid Id Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
- Other supporting document as desired by the candidate
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Schedule
|Ist Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||Last Week Of June 2019|
|Display of State Merit List Round I||Last Week Of June 2019|
|Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||01st Week of July 2019|
|Data Processing||01st Week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||01st Week of July 2019|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||02nd Week of July 2019|
|IInd Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates|
& Online re- registration by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat up gradation without payment of registration fee however re-registered candidate can upload new data or documents
|03rd Week of July 2019|
|Display of final seat matrix for second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I & Display of final state merit list of round II||04th Week of July 2019|
|Last date of vacating 1st round allotted seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only||04th Week of July 2019|
|Display of final seat matrix of second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students for round II & Display of final state merit list of round II||04th Week of July 2019|
|Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidate||Last week of July 2019|
|Data Processing||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2019|
|Last Date of Joining The Allotted College||Last week of July 2019|
Check Here – Counselling Schedule
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|