Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2014
- A notification as Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2014 has notified for filling up 350 Constable Vacancy.
- This type of jobs finders may apply if they have eligibility as professed below. Application form in well prescribed format must be submitted on or before the 01-03-2014. After this date it will be rejected.
- Rest details of this notification as Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2014 like how to apply, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee etc. are framed below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Uttarakhand Police Headquarters, Dehradun
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post and vacancy
|Sr. No||Post name||Vacancies|
|1||Constable in Civil||129|
|2||Constable in PAC||196|
Candidates must have completed 12th with good academic scores from any of the recognized Board.
Applier’s age should be between 18 years to 22 years as on the 1st January, 2014.
All applicants will be selected on the performance in following test/examination:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Exam
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Rs. 5,200- 20,200/-
- Contenders belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs. 60/-.
- Aspirants falling in the ST/ SC category have to pay Rs. 15/-.
- Interested aspirants may send application form in the well prescribed format available on the official website which is uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Fill it in details that are required and attach all the mandatory testimonials such as documents, passport size photographs, updated resume, Id proof etc.
- Send the form at the given address below:
“The Office of Senior Police Superintendent
(Recruitment Centre) of applied district”
Last date to apply
End date to receipt an application form is 01-03-2014.
Note: Visitors are advised to open the Official Notification.