Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment
Are you wondering for latest GDS Government jobs? If yes then you are at the correct path. As, a recent career advertisement has issued by Uttarakhand Post Office, a Government sector entitled as Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment. Organization is inviting Application Form to appoint the applicants for 579 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Interested job seekers who are going to apply for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 they to fill an application form through online process which is available on the official website of organization.
Content Of The Page:
Application must be submitted by job appliers on or before the end date that is 18-05-2017. The team of recruitmentresult.com is providing to you detailed information about Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment Notification on this page, so read the beneath section carefully before applying. The complete procedure of filling the online application form is well provided below, so, candidates can easy fill the application form.
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Post Office|
|Number Of Vacancy||579|
|Last Date To Send||18-05-2017|
Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks: 579
|Community||No of Posts|
Uttarakhand Post Office Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who have passed in 10th standard from Recognized state boards by the respective State Govt. /Central Govt are eligible to apply for stated positions.
- If candidates passed in first attempt in Xth class examination will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose
Latest Jobs for 10th Pass Out Candidates: Get Now
Restrictions on Age:
- Applying candidates for Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Jobs should not be exceed 40 years and must not be less that 18 years and as on the last date of submission of application.
- The relaxation of 03 (three) years will be provided to candidates with OBC category and 05 (Five) years for the candidates with SC/ST category. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Download PDF: Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment Notification
- Candidates who will be successfully selected for stated positions will get an impressive amount of Rs. 2295 – 5585/- every month by the organization.
- Facility of other allowance/other benefits will be also be granted to appointed appliers as per norms of organization.
Is there any Application Fee?
- Candidates belonging to OC/OBC Male category will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Mode of Hiring for Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy:
- To get hired for Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs, engagement of aspirants will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight age will be given to candidates for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Latest Jobs in Government Sector: Get Details
Process to Fill Online Application Form:
- To apply for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017,candidates can fill online by visiting the official site that is www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Once you reach the home page of Official website you need to select and hit the appropriate link.
- After selected the suitable link you need to register yourself firstly by hitting the “Registration” link.
- You have to fill the registration form very carefully.
- After submitting the registration form then you will receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- After that you are required to go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all necessary details correctly.
- Now upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Then you are required to make the payment of application fee and then you have to press on “Submit” button.
- Retain a print out of online application form.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Check the Required Documents at the time of registration:
To register yourself, you should have the following vital data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
- Start Date of submission of Uttarakhand Post Office Application form: Ongoing
- Application online Submission End Date: 18-05-2017
You are required to visit above mentioned Official Link to collect complete information regarding Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017. Subscribe us and enjoy free email service to get latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|