Uttarakhand Teacher Vacancy 2014
- School Education, Government of Uttarakhand has disclosed an advertisement as Uttarakhand Teacher Vacancy 2014 for filling up 980 TGT vacancies. Willing aspirants may fill the application Form before the closing date.
- Job hunters who are exploring jobs in this sector, this is the best chance for them. But before applying candidates must read the notification.
- Entire details about this post such as Qualification, Selection process and how to apply are well mentioned on this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Department:
School Education, Government of Uttarakhand
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
District Wise Vacancies:
|District||No. of Vacancies|
|Udham Singh Nagar||130|
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this post, they must completed Bachelor’s Degree plus B.Ed/D.Ed/ from recognized Institute approved by NCTE+ CTET-I/UTET-I pass.
- To know more about the Qualification you must check the official notification.
The age limitation of the candidates should be in between 21-40 years as on 01.07.2013. Relaxation in age will be given as per the Government norms.
The recruitment methodology will consist of training year seniority and merit list.
- For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee will be submitted in the form of bank draft in the favour of Additional Director, SCERT, Uttarakhand.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to download the prescribed format from the official website that is www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in and take the print out of the format.
- Fill the application form in the accurate manner. Your information must be complete and true. Affix your passport size photograph and put the signature on space provide.
- Duly filled application along with entire required testimonial/Certificates must be sent at the address which is given below.
“State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT) Uttarakhand,
Rajiv Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya Premises, Nanoor Khera Dehradun”
Application must be reached at the above address on or before 22-02-2014
For more details, visit the Official Notification.