Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre has asserted a vacancy advertisement as VECC Recruitment 2016 in order to fill unoccupied posts of Stipendiary Trainee (Cat I)- Physics, Stipendiary Trainee (CAT II) Engineering Draughting and Stenographer Grade-III. Job searchers who want to try their fortune against this job opening can quickly apply for Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Recruitment by putting forward application forms in prescribed performa before the end date that is 15th November 2016. Aspirants can gather upcoming information concerning VECC Recruitment 2017 from our web page, all you need is to build a strong link with us.
|Name of Organization||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|date of Walk in Interview||15th November 2016|
Contenders who are searching for other important details related to VECC Jobs can take a look on below given page which is well maintained by expert members of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who find themselves suitable can quickly apply against this recruitment by sending applications as soon as possible.
Name of Posts:
- Stipendiary Trainee (Cat I)- Physics
- Stipendiary Trainee (CAT II) Engineering Draughting
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Stipendiary Trainee (Cat I) Physics: Candidates must have hold B.Sc. with minimum 60% mark in Physics as principal subject and among other two subjects as according to their choice from a recognized university or institute.
- Stipendiary Trainee (CAT II) Engineering Draughting: Aspirants should have done SSC with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus trade certificate of minimum 1 year duration in relevant trade from an established university or institution.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Individuals should have passed Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks and must have a speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography along with Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Limitations on Age and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Age Bracket||Stipend|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat I)- Physics||19 to 34 years||Rs. 9300/- p.m. for 1st year & Rs. 10500/- p.m. for 2nd year|
|Stipendiary Trainee (CAT II) Engineering Draughting||18 to 32 years||Rs.6200/- p.m. for 1st year & Rs.7200/- p.m. for 2nd year|
|Stenographer Grade-III||18 to 37 years||Rs.5200-20200/- & Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-|
Selection Procedure for VECC Recruitment:
- After the Scrutinization process get completes, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre will be called shortlisted aspirants for Written Test/Trade Test/ Stenography Test and Interview.
- As final assortment of appliers will based on the basis of contenders performance in Written Test/Trade Test/ Stenography Test and Interview that will be strictly organized by expert officials of Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre.
- Reimbursement of travelling allowance for appearing in the Written Test/Trade Test/ Stenography Test will be made as per rules and regulations of organization.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Method to apply for VECC Vacancy:
- First step in applying process is to reach the official site of organization that is www.vecc.gov.in.
- After visiting the homepage of Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, search for appropriate link related to vacancy and press on that.
- On hitting appropriate link, advertisement will display facing you.
- Read the advertisement and instructions stated in it watchfully.
- Aspirants who met the educational qualification and experience criteria can apply.
- For this, download application format and write it with mandatory details.
- Fix supporting documents, self attested copies of credentials along with a passport size photo.
- In end, send it in an envelope super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………………” at the address stated below before the last date.
- Certificates pertaining to Educational qualifications/experience,
- Certificate of date of birth.
- Two extra photographs without signature should also be enclosed.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates in the prescribed proforma applicable for Central Government employment issued by the Competent Authority. In respect of OBC, the caste/community should have been included in the Central Lists of Other Backward Caste.
- Disability Certificate should be issued by a Medical Authority.
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots.
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable
Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy,
Sector – 1, Block-AF, Bidhan,
Closing date for applying: 15th November 2016
Aspirants can go through this Official Link to obtain further facts concerning VECC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|