Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited offers Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship for students who belong to economically backward forward communities. KSWCFC Scholarship will be given to students from High School Level to Post Graduation. Concerned applicants towards Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019 must submit the application form before the last date that is 15-12-2019.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Eligibility:
- If you’re willing to get Vidya Samunnathi Graduate Level Scholarship, then, your annual income of the family should be less than 2 lakhs based on all sources.
- Appliers must be belongs to non-reservation forward community and a resident of Kerala.
- Candidates must have a Bank account in any recognized bank for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship for Forward Communities.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Amount:
|Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship List||Amount (Yearly)||No. of Scholarships|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000||22000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000||14000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000||5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000||2000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000||3000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000||1250|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000||120|
Samunnathi Coaching Assistance Scheme:
- Financial help will be provided to the economically backward students from forward communities who are undergoing training for various entrance exams such as Medical/ Engineering entrance coaching, Bank/ PSC/ Civil Service coaching etc.
- Students of higher secondary and those who have completed their higher secondary (before 2 years) can apply for the Samunnathi medical/ engineering coaching assistance scheme.
- Total 840 applicants will be granted by an amount of Rs. 10,000.
- Total 700 educated people who have gained basic qualifications for the competing entrance exams of Bank, UPSC and PSC will get an amount of Rs. 6000 as financial assistance under the Samunnathi Scholarship scheme.
- Beside this, a separate financial assistance will be given to the students who are preparing for the Civil Service exams.
- An amount of Rs. 15,000 for the Preliminary exams, an amount of Rs. 25,000 for Main exams and an amount of Rs. 30,000 for the Interview will be granted accordingly.
Know Here In Detail: How to Get Scholarship
How To Submit Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Form?
Follow below listed guidelines to fill Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2018 Application Form, take a look…
- Go to official web portal of Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Ltd which is www.kswcfc.org for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Apply Online.
- On homepage, hit on “Scheme 2019” link and further tab the “Scheme Guidelines” to read entire details.
- After reading entire details, you need to tap the “Apply online” link for particular fellowship program.
- From next opened page, select appropriate fellowship link from “Scholarship Application” section.
If you’re A New User?
- Hit on “New user?Press here for databank registration” link.
- Fill online registration form by entering the valid e-mail id in blank boxes.
- After that, tap “Register” button and complete the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Online Form process.
Hit Here to Fill: KSWCFC Scholarship Registration Form
If You’re an Existing User?
- Candidates can login with registered e-mail id and password.
- Fill Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Application Form with correct details.
- Upload below listed documents in digital format and submit it.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Application.
Documents To Be Uploaded:
- Institution certificate
- Income certificate (original)
- Photocopies of mark list of SSLC
- Photocopies of the 1st page of pass book in the name of applicant ( should have Name, Account No, IFSC Code, Address etc)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
Complete Details: How To Get A College Scholarship
End Date To Fill Online Application form: 15-12-2019
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship!!!
Special scholarships will be provided to students who are studying professional courses like CA/ ICWA/ CS and those studying in IIT, IIM, NIT etc. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for KSWCFC Scholarship by filling application form through online process.
Candidates may go through this Official Link to download additional information about Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||List of Fake Universities|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Education Loans for Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Opportunities|