Vigyan Prasar Recruitment
Vigyan Prasar Science Portal has liberated an advertisement in concern with Vigyan Prasar Recruitment. Organization invites application form capable and result oriented candidates for filling up Programme Associate post in department. Eligible applicants, who want to apply for Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2016, may send their well prepared application through proper channel on or before the last date which is well mention below. Candidates can stay connected with us through this page to acquire latest updates about Vigyan Prasar Vacancy.
|Name of Post||Programme Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||8th March 2016|
Keen aspirants can obtain the rest information related to Vigyan Prasar Jobs like qualification, age limit, and selection procedure, process to apply etc are customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Appliers must have possessed M.Sc. degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
Aspirants should have Minimum 2 years experience in field of Science communication with publication in newspapers, magazine, and journals.
Applying candidates should not be above than 40 years and upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories contenders as per Vigyan Prasar norms.
Selected applicants will get monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs 18,000 per month from organization.
An interview is going to be conducted by selection panel of Vigyan Prasar on scheduled date and candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in interview. You may be asked to appear for a short test.
How to apply?
- First of all appliers have to go to official website of organization which is www.vigyanprasar.gov.in
- Now aspirants have to go to ‘Whats New’ section and choose ‘Recruitment’ tab that is available right side on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates have to hit on ‘Advertisement for the post of Programme Associate (Project Staff)’ link.
- After reading instructions contenders need to prepare your Resume and attach your required testimonials along with it.
- Aspirants need to mention their qualification, experience, and other details on it properly.
- Copies of required attested testimonials and a passport size photograph should be attached along with duly maintain resume to the address mentioned below.
- Appliers may also apply by sending soft copy of application form to the email address which is given below…
Project Incharge EduSAT,
Vigyan Prasar, C‐24 Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi‐110 016
- Last date to submit applications: 8th March 2016
- Interview Date: 10th March 2016, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Candidates can check this Official Notification to get other details about Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2016. Contenders can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On