Vijaya Bank Results
Vijaya Bank Results has declared by the bank so all those candidates who were appeared in the examination for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager in JMGS-I in First Batch under CWE-PO/MT-V. Aspirants who participated in the examination Common Written Examination – Probationary officer / MT – V, they can check Vijaya Bank Results 2016 here only.
In concern of recruitment of Probationary Asst. Manager in JMGS-I under CWE-PO/MT-V-2016 bank has uploaded the score card of participated candidates on its portal so seeking candidates can check it online. Candidates can check their score card by following the below mention steps. So we the team of recruitmentresult.com is advising you to collect your result card now onwards through online mode.
How to Download Vijaya Bank Results?
Applicants can follow this procedure to see their score card:
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit official website of Vijaya Bank that is vijayabank.com
- On the home page, select “Career” tab available on the menu bar.
- Choose “View Details” under “Recruitment of Probationary Asst. Manager in JMGS-I” section.
- On the new page punch “Hit Here” under the same link.
- A new page will be opened as:
- Candidates have to fill their “IBPS Registration No.” and “IBPS Password” on the appropriate box.
- Then hit “Enter” button and on the new page your result card will be open.
- See you result according to your registration number.
- Now take a print out of your score card for future use.
Read Also:- How to Check Result Online?
Vijaya Bank Results
Something to know about Vijaya Bank?
On 23rd October 1931, Vijaya Bank was established by late Shri A.B.Shetty. The bank provides various facilities such as cash deposit machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking to the peoples. Now the bank has 1786 branches in all over India with 1562 ATMs. Bank works under government of India.
Jobs in Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Grab Now
Motive of examination
Time to time bank hires skilled and most deserving candidates for different positions like clerks, managers. Probationary officers, assistant officers etc through IBPS examination or by own recruitment examination. So now it has declared result of Probationary Assistant Manager in JMGS-I in First Batch under CWE-PO/MT-V, so all candidates can check it now and get ready for further process.
Read This:-How to Get Bank Jobs
The candidates who are selected for the required posts, they have to appear with all the below mention forms on the day of joining the bank.
- Medical Format
- Affidavit Format
- ST/SC Format (if applicable)
- OBC Format (if applicable)
- PWD Format (if applicable)
Aspirants should fill all these forms with all the correct details and submit it on the very first day of joining the bank.
Applicants can check out their by following official link mentioned here. If you have any query regarding the posts, you can easily leave a comment on the below mention comment box. Our expert team will try to solve put your problem quickly.
Vijaya Bank Results 2016:- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|