Vijaya Bank Result
For hiring candidates for the Peon, Sweeper post, a written exam was conducted for which the Vijaya Bank Result 2019 is going to be available soon. Candidates who appeared in Vijaya Bank Recruitment exam can download their results @ vijayabank.com. You can also check Vijaya Bank Expected Cut off, Merit List Here.
Vijaya Bank Peon Result: Highlights
|Organization Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Post Name||Peon and Sweeper|
|No Of Posts||432 Vacancies|
|Results Release Date||Available Soon|
|Category||Vijaya Bank Exam Results|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
Vijaya Bank Results
How to download Vijaya Bank Results?
Those candidates who had appeared in Vijaya Bank Peon, Sweeper written exam can follow this procedure to check their Vijaya Bank online test Result:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Vijaya Bank that is vijayabank.com to download Vijaya Bank Result 2019
- Now you will be on the homepage then you have to select “Career” tab available on the menu bar and press on “Current Careers” from drop- down list.
- After pressing above given link you need to hit on “View Details” under suitable link
- Once you hit above appropriate link then a new window will be opened “Hit Here” under the same link.
- After that a new page will be displayed
- Fill your “Registration No.” and “Password” on the appropriate box.
- Then hit on “Enter” button and on the new page your result card will be open.
- Take a print out of your Vijaya Bank Recruitment Result for future use
Links Related to Vijaya Bank:
|Vijaya Bank Admit Card||Get Details|
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment||Get Details|
|Vijaya Bank Peon, Sweeper Result|
|Vijaya Bank Result Download||Available Soon|
|Vijaya Bank Official Website||Press Here|
About the Vijaya Bank:
Vijaya Bank is one of the reputed banks of India which was recognized in 23-10-1931 by late Shri A.B.Shetty. The bank wants to hire candidates for the position of peon and sweeper for which the Vijaya Bank results 2019 are going to be release soon.
Must Read: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Vijaya Bank Expected Cut Off Marks
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks (Out Of 60)|
Vijaya Bank Document Verification
Cadidates who will clear the written Exam will be called for Document Verification process. All those candidates who will have their name in the merit list have to attend document verification process. Selected candidates will have to carry below given documents:
- 10th/ 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Vijaya Bank Peon, Sweeper Exam Result 2019
Those candidates who had appeared in the Vijaya Bank online exam can check their Vijaya Bank exam results. The organization had conducted the online test in order to recruit the candidates for the posts of Peon and Sweeper.
Vijaya Bank Sweeper Result
Candidates can download their Vijaya Bank Peon Exam Results by going through the official website of the organization which is www.vijayabank.com. Those candidates who have clear the online test will have to go for the Document Verification.
Also Get Details Of: Bank Salary Structure
For more information about the Vijaya Bank Results you may check the above given Official Link. Stay connected with us on this page or follow us on Facebook or Google+
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Placement Papers|
|Banking Current Affairs||How to Get Bank Jobs|