Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
An employment notification has been issued titled as Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment. The organization is looking for qualified and capable candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Assistant Marine Foreman. Candidates who fulfill the qualification conditions required for Foreman Vacancy may apply for the same by sending their application forms in prescribed format. The last date for receipt of application form is 10-01-2018. You may get more details about Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by going through the below section of this page.
This page Includes:
Candidates can download the format of application form through online mode by visiting the official portal that is vizagport.com. You can also download the format from this page by using the direct link, placed on below. Application along with the needed documents should be send to the respective address. You may apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Visakhapatnam Port Trust|
|Last date to apply||10-01-2018|
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name of post:Assistant Marine Foreman
Candidates, who want to apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Assistant Marine Foreman Vacancies they must have passed VIII Class + Practical sea experience for 4 (four) years as able bodied Seaman or qualified Ex-.Naval Boatswain or cadet.
Those, who are intending to enroll themselves for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Vacancies, they must Completed 18 years but not 38 years. Upper age limit is relax able for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC candidates.
Those lucky contenders, who will be selected for appointment on Visakhapatnam Port Trust Jobs, will get Rs. 21000-53500/- as monthly remuneration.
For the selection of deserving candidates the organization will conduct personal interview as on the specified dates. Those applicants will be appointed, who perform well in interview and who satisfy all the eligibility norms.
Read Here: How to Dress for an Interview
Procedure to apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Assistant Marine Foreman Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website that is vizagport.com
- Now you have to follow “Useful information” available in menu bar and press “Career” tab.
- On the next page you can see various links but you need to hit on “NOTIFICATION” link, available under “APPLICATION PROFORMA FOR APPLYING TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT MARINE FOREMAN (CLASS-III)(RESERVED FOR ONE SC AND ONE OBC) ON A SCALE OF RS.21000-53500 IN T&FC SECTION OF MARINE DEPARTMENT IN VPT.”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Visakhapatnam Port Trust Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “APPLICATION” link.
- Format of application form will be displayed on your computer screen, you must fill it in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents with it and keep it in an envelope.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Download >>Visakhapatnam Port Trust Application form
The Deputy Conservator,
Visakhapatnam Port Trust,
Visakhapatnam-530035 ( Jobs in Andhra Pradesh )
Last date for receipt of application form: 10-01-2018
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get remaining details about Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2018. Please let us know, if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|