VIT University Vellore Admission
VIT University Vellore Admission is made for those candidates who are willing to get admission in various Programmes such as B.Tech (UG Engineering), UG Arts and Science Degree Programmes (BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BBA), MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, M.Phil. Students from all over India and abroad, take admission in the prominent institute to build a bright future. Well, candidates may gain all the latest details regarding VIT University Admission 2018 and VIT University Vellore Admission Dates from this page. Those students, who are interested to take admission in VIT University, must fill the VIT University application form before the last date. Candidates can also visit the official website vit.ac.in to get further information.
VIT University Vellore Admission 2018 is now open for its Master of Business Administration programme and B.Arch courses for the academic year 2018-19. University conducts the entrance examination for selecting the eligible students to fill the available seats. VIT University will conduct VITEEE 2018 online from April 4 to April 15, 2018. For getting more information regarding VIT University Vellore Admission 2018, you need to scroll down the complete page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
VIT University Vellore Admission
- B.A LLB
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
VIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for B. Tech. Programme:
Candidates appearing for the VIT 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
For B.A., LL.B (Hons.):
The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
Candidates must pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate.
The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 60% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- A graduation degree of a duration of 3 years with a minimum of 60% marks in any field from recognized University.
- Degree programme should be regular & full time.
- Students who are going to appear for qualifying exam in 2017 are eligible to apply provided their result will be published before August 2017.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- Student must have taken any of the test; CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT & CMAT. Students must note that their scores should be available before the last date of application.
Want to Know? Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
VIT University Fee Structure
M.Tech Software Engineering:
|M.Tech Software Engineering||Category-1||Category-2||Category-3|
|Total Fees in category wise||96000||159000||192000|
|Particulars||Tuition Fees||Caution Deposit||Total Fees|
M.Tech. Degree Programmes:
|Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees||Caution Deposit||Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees|
|M.Tech. CAD / CAM||148000||228000||2000||150000||230000|
|M.Tech. Power Electronics and Drives||148000||228000||2000||150000||230000|
|M.Tech. Structural Engineering||148000||228000||2000||150000||230000|
|M.Tech. Communication Engineering||178000||258000||2000||180000||260000|
|M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering||188000||297000||2000||190000||299000|
|M.Tech. CS and Engineering with Spl. in Big Data Analytics||188000||297000||2000||190000||299000|
|M.Tech. CS and Engineering with Spl. in Cloud Computing||188000||297000||2000||190000||299000|
|M.Tech. Embedded Systems||188000||297000||2000||190000||299000|
|M.Tech. VLSI Design||188000||297000||2000||190000||299000|
|Research Programme||Tuition Fees||Thesis Fee (One time) IRS|
|Ph. D. Internal Part Time Faculty||5900||10,000|
|Ph. D. Internal Full Time||20900||10,000|
|Ph. D. External part Time (Teachers)||40900||10,000|
|Ph. D. External part Time (Industry)||50900||10,000|
|M.Tech. by Research||15900||8,000|
Read Here: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
How to fill VIT university Application form?
Online Application for MBA Programme:
Step 1: New User Registration
- First of all register yourself by entering all the relevant details cautiously.
- After filling the details a password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Confirmation of password
- Now, for confirmation of password login using the registered email address with password received from VIT.
Step 3: Filling online application form
- After that, aspirants need to Fill Online Application by providing all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- This will generate an application number after submission of application.
Step 4: Mode of payment
- Make the payment of application that is Rs.960 only that you can pay through online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card).
Step 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- After making the payment of application, aspirants need to upload a passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) X 2 cm height) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
Step 6: Submit Application
- At last, send the hardcopy of the application form through speed post addressed to as given below
The Director – PG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
Offline Application for B.Tech Course:
- Candidates going to fill the application for B.Tech course need to fill the application through offline mode.
- To acquire the offline application form, the candidates may visit the admission office of Vellore and Chennai campus and purchase it by submitting the fee via DD.
- Else, the forms are also available at the designated branches of Post Offices and VIT Chennai and Vellore Campus, admission office.
VIT Important Dates 2018:
|Registration||In the month of March 2018|
Candidates may check the Official Link, for getting additional info on VIT University Admission 2018. You may also bookmark this page or may subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of directly mail into your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|