VIT University Admission
VIT University Admission 2017 is now open for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme and B.Arch courses for the academic year 2017-18. This admission declaration has been made for those candidates who are willing to get admission in various MBA / B.Arch programmes. Candidates may avail all the latest details regarding VIT University Admission 2018, those who are planning to get admission in upcoming year.
Interested students can apply for VIT University MBA / B.Arch Admission by registering themselves through proper mode before the last date ends. University conducts the entrance examination for selecting the eligible students to fill the available seats.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. Program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. Whereas university offered MBA programme in various departments such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology and Systems, International Business Operations, Business Analytics.
You need to scroll down the complete page regarding VIT University Application for admission that is well structured below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for getting details regarding exam dates and other relevant details.
VIT University Admission
|Announcement type||VIT University Admission|
|Closing dates||Check below|
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Schedule of B.Arch Exam:
|Date & Time of Examination||Details|
|Exam Mode: Offline Mode|
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
(Grand Total of 200 Marks)
|Part-A (First 90 Minutes) Total 120 Marks|
Part-B (Last 90 Minutes) Total 80 Marks
Online Application for MBA Programme:
Step 1: New User Registration
- First of all register yourself by entering all the relevant details carefully.
- After filling the details a password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Confirmation of password
Now, for confirmation of password login using the registered email address with password received from VIT.
Step 3: Filling online application form
- After that, aspirants need to Fill Online Application by providing all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- This will generate an application number after submission of application.
Step 4: Mode of payment
Make the payment of application that is Rs.950 only that you can pay through online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card).
Step 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- After making the payment of application, aspirants need to upload a passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) X 2 cm height) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
Step 6: Submit Application
Lastly, send the hardcopy of the application form through speed post addressed to as given below [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page] so as to reach on or before 15th March 2017.
The Director – PG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
Offline Application for B.Arch Course:
- Candidates going to fill the application for B.Arch course need to fill the application through offline mode.
- To acquire the offline application form, the candidates may visit the admission office of Vellore and Chennai campus and purchase it by submitting the fee via DD.
- Else, the forms are also available at the designated branches of Post Offices and VIT Chennai and Vellore Campus, admission office.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Aspirants may check the Official Link, for getting additional info on VIT University Admission 2017 – 2018. You may also bookmark this page or may subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of directly mail into your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|