The admission authority of VIT University will organize VITEEE Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds through offline mode. In order to participate in counseling, aspirants need to register first & then appear for documents verification at respective venue. Admission authority of university will inform the students concerning counselling schedule either through sms or mail. After announcement of VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result, selected aspirants will participate in counseling Process. Grab all details about VITEEE Counselling 2018 such as Phase–I/II Rank Wise Counseling Schedule, counseling dates etc.
This Page Includes:
Contenders need to carry essential documents along with two sets of photocopies. In addition to this, you need to make payment of fee through demand draft. To appear for counselling session, participants must be physically present otherwise it will result in the cancellation of his candidature. To attain more details about VITEEE Counselling 2018, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling Rank-wise Eligibility Criteria:
To appear for counselling of VITEEE 2018, you may check out eligibility criteria as listed here.
- Rank holders of VITEEE 2018 from 1 to 99999 are eligible to participate in the counselling round.
- Rank holders 100000 and above may not apply for admission in Vellore/Chennai / VIT-AP.
- Rank holders up to 150000 may apply for counselling for admission in Bhopal based on availability of Seats.
Group A aspirants need to carry DD of Rs. 2, 00,000 and Group B candidates have to get a DD of Rs. 3,00,000.
Get Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
VITEEE 2018 Fee Structure (Group A):
|Tuition Fees (after deducting scholarship)|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)|
|Total Amount Total Fee to be paid at the time of counselling|
VITEEE 2018 Fee Structure (Group B):
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)|
|Total Fee to be paid at the time of counseling in Rs. Total Amount||Tuition Fees (after deducting scholarship)per annum|
Fee Refund Policy:
VIT University follows policy concerning fee refund. Aspirants who are not eligible, either due to unable to clarify entrance test or less than 60% in PCM/PCB, in this situation admission authority after deducting Rs.1,000 may refund amount of academic fee.
Steps to Apply for VITEEE Counselling 2018:
In order to apply for counseling, follow steps as listed here.
Step1: Aspirants need to report to the counselling centre and get registered. You are required to register at the specified counselling venue & choose any campus or branch based on ranking.
Step 2: Verification of the Documents process will be carried out at this step.
Step 3: After organization of Verification of the Documents session, based on rank in entrance exam, applicants may apply for seats as per their preference.
Step 4: At this step, you need to upload photograph/finger print/digital signature as per requirements.
Step 5: Contenders are required to upload documents on the student profile.
Step 6: This is the last step where Hostel Inquiry process is carried out.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Guidelines for Candidates Participating in Counselling:
- VITEEE counselling 2018 can be attended only once
- No changes, either in branches or campus will be admissible.
- Counselling round is based on All India Rank (AIR) in VITEEE 2018.
- Remember, assortment & admission procedure is through single window counselling across all campuses of VIT University – Vellore/Chennai/Bhopal (MP)/Amaravathi (AP).
- Qualified aspirants can attend the counselling in any of the four campuses.
- Aspirants will be allowed to participate in counselling only with a DD of Rs.50, 000 in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Amount of fee is non-refundable.
- Those who need hostel have to submit a separate crossed DD for Rs. 21,000 (Hostel fee Advance Rs.20, 000 + Processing fee Rs.1, 000 non-refundable.
Essential Documents required for VITEEE Counselling:
- Photo copy of Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Four Recent Passport size colour photos
- Marks sheet of Class 12th or equivalent exam
- Class 10th certificate to verify date of birth
- VITEEE 2018 admit Card
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states must have nativity certificate
- SC/ST Community Certificate
- Student Profile filled by the student
- DEMAND DRAFT for Rs. 50,000/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Affidavit by the student & parent
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
VITEEE Counselling Dates:
VITEEE Phase 1 Counselling Dates:
|Rank 1 to 8000||May 2018|
|Rank 8001 to 14000|
|Rank 14001 to 20000|
VITEEE Phase 2 Counselling Dates:
|Rank 20001-25000||Second week of May 2018|
Refer its Official Link to get more details about VITEEE Counselling 2018. For any sort of query concerning it, ask on comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|VITEEE Notification||How to Prepare For VITEEE|
|VITEEE Syllabus||VITEEE Exam Pattern|
|VITEEE Results||VITEEE Slot Booking|
|VITEEE Admit Card||VITEEE Sample Papers|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Counselling Schedule|