VITEEE Exam Pattern
Check New VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 of Paper I, II, III, IV from here before starting the exam preparation. VITEEE Paper Pattern will brief the applicants with other details like the mode of exam, number of MCQ asked, marking scheme and exam duration. As Per VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, there will no negative marking.
Overview of VITEEE Entrance Exam 2019:
- Conducted By: VIT University
- Exam Name: VIT Entrance Exam 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Form: 21-03-2019
- VITEEE Exam Date 2019: 10-04-2019 to 21-04-2019
- Announcement of Result: Fourth Week of April, 2019
- Official Site: www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE Exam Pattern
Highlights of VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019:
|Particulars||VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 Details|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Marks||125 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There will no negative marking|
Get Best Answer: How To Find Online Study Material
VITEEE Exam Pattern in Details:
- According to VITEEE Exam Structure, the exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The medium of the question paper will be English.
- All the questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- VITEEE Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- As per Exam Pattern of VITEEE, The exam will be organized in 3 sessions per day (Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- VITEEE Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Check Ways: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
VITEEE Marking Scheme 2019:
As per latest VITEEE Entrance Exam Pattern, marking scheme for every part of VITEEE question paper will be differ. So, you can check the expected subject-wise marking scheme for VITEEE 2019 Exam here.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
Important Instructions for Applicants:
- All questions are mandatory for all the candidates from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. So start your preparation through VIT University Exam Pattern.
- Students should be present in the examination center prior to 30 minutes before as specified in the admission form.
- Candidates should take their admission letter with VITEEE 2019 long with an identity proof to the examination centre.
- However, if any candidate receives an entry papers with the photograph issued by the concerned authority, then no other ID proof is required.
- Applicants can carry only a pen or a pencil inside the exam hall and test takers will be provided a computer system after verifying their identity.
- Candidates will be given a sheet for all obsolete tasks and you do not have permission to carry any electronic gadget in cellphone, paper, palm top, bluetooth device, laptop etc inside the hall.
Must Read: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019:
VITEEE 2019 is an online entrance exam for 2 hours and 30 minutes having four sections of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Those candidates who choose B.Tech Biotechnology, they will have to opt for Biology instead of Mathematics. Each section will consist of 4 multiple choice questions except English which will have only 5 questions.
Contenders can check latest VITEEE Paper Structure from this page. If you want to ask something regarding VITEEE Paper I Exam Pattern, II, III & IV then you may write it in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How to Get in the Mood to Study|