VITEEE Exam Pattern
Those contenders who are going to attend VIT Engineering Entrance Exam must know about the VITEEE Exam Pattern. For your convenience, we are providing complete VIT Paper Pattern and marking scheme on this web page.
Willing individuals can also download the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus by hitting the below link. By doing so, you can make your preparation stronger.
|Highlights of the page:|
About VITEEE 2019 Exam:
Total 125 questions from Mathematics / Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English sections will be asked in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. And every question contains 1 mark each.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and also get the important information about Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam 2019.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
- Questions from Mathematics / Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English sections will be asked in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2019.
- VIT Entrance Exam will be last long for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total 125 questions will be asked.
- No negative marking will be done.
|Subject Involved||Max Questions||Max Marks|
VITEEE 2019 Exam Schedule:
|I||09:00 am – 11:30 am|
|II||12:30 pm – 03:00 pm|
|III||04:00 pm – 06:30 pm|
VITEEE Marking scheme:
As per latest VITEEE Entrance Exam Pattern, marking scheme for every part of VITEEE question paper will be differ. So, you can check the expected subject-wise marking scheme for VITEEE 2018 Exam above.
Highlights Of VITEEE Online Exam Pattern:
|Particulars||VITEEE Exam Pattern|
|Exam mode||Computer based online test|
|Time Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects Involved||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total No of questions||125|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. No negative marking for incorrect responses|
Also Check- VITEEE Sample papers
Vital Info About VIT Exam Question Paper Pattern:
- All questions are mandatory for all the candidates from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. So start your preparation through VIT University Exam Pattern.
- Students should be present in the examination center prior to 30 minutes before as specified in the admission form.
- Candidates should take their admission letter with VITEEE 2018 long with an identity proof to the examination centre.
- However, if any candidate receives an entry papers with the photograph issued by the concerned authority, then no other ID proof is required.
- Applicants can carry only a pen or a pencil inside the exam hall and test takers will be provided a computer system after verifying their identity.
- Candidates will be given a sheet for all obsolete tasks and you do not have permission to carry any electronic gadget in cellphone, paper, palm top, bluetooth device, laptop etc inside the hall.
Get Here: VITEEE Syllabus
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Availability of Offline Application Form||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Last date for editing the Application Form||4th week of Feb 2019|
|The last date to Submit the Application Form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Slot booking and issuance of admit card||4th week of Mar 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam Date||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Announcement of Result of VITEEE 2019||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Counselling Date of VITEEE 2019||May 2019|
Candidates can visit the Official Link and they will get the further information about VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019. If you want to ask something regarding VITEEE Paper Pattern then you may write it in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|VITEEE Admit Card||VITEEE Results|
|VIT University Admission||How to Prepare For VITEEE Exam|
|VITEEE Counselling||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Create Your Own Study Guide|