Vellore Institute of Technology has issued VITEEE Syllabus 2017 for the candidates who are going to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam. Students who are preparing for VITEEE Exam from a long time can download the syllabus and Exam Pattern in form of PDF, from below section of this page.
Vellore Institute of Technology conducts the entrance exam per year and the students who qualified this exam get opportunity to take admission in Vellore Institute of Technology.VIT University is from the top most university in India. It will be golden chance for the student to do their graduation from this university.
This Page Includes:
- VITEEE Syllabus
- VITEEE Syllabus PDF
- VITEEE Syllabus Exam Pattern
Students can download the VITEEE Syllabus 2017 from the official site and also from the below of this page, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
Give Now:- Physics Online Test
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f – Block Elements:
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
Read Here:- How to Prepare for Maths
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Physiology: Plant and Human
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
- Applied biology and human welfare
In this part, there are only 05 questions that are of Multiple Choice Questions. The MCQs will be purely based on the following topics as provided below:
- Comprehension Questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation.
VITEEE Sample Papers:- Get Details
VITEEE Syllabus PDF
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2017:
- Candidates who know to operate computer can apply for this exam because it is the computer based exam.
- VITEEE 2017 Online Test will be for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)–120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- For PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)–120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- The PCM or PCB carry 40 marks each with one mark for each question and English subject carry 05 marks.
- There is No Negative Marking.
For more information you can visit this Official Link. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to your field.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On