Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Bangalore has asserted a job notification titled as VITM Recruitment 2016. VITM has invited applications from eligible contenders to fill up Various Vacancies of Chief Mentor and Junior Mentor Posts in relevant departments. Jobs hunters who are interested in building up their career with this government undertaking may apply for VITM Jobs as early as possible. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of VITM Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Aspirants who wish to get the advantage of these latest jobs in government sector must submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format by following the process as given below latest by the respective dates as per post that are clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. For getting detailed facts about VITM Bangalore Recruitment you can go through this complete acknowledgement.
|Name of Organization||Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Bangalore|
|Last date of receipt of application||31st October 2016|
VITM Vacancy & Eligibility Norms:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Chief Mentor||Minimum PG degree in science or equivalent in engineering. Ph.D. will be an advantage||Rs. 35,000/- per month|
|Junior Mentor||Minimum Bachelor’s degree in science / engineering with good aptitude for hands on activities and good experimental skills||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
You Must Check Below Provided Job Links:
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job hunters for above sated post will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per norms.
Selection of deserving candidates will be based on their Performance In Written Test that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Only aspirants possessing the prescribed educational qualification and experience will entitle to be called for written test.
Procedure to apply for VITM Recruitment:
- Applicants applying for Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum Recruitment need to visit the official website that is www.vismuseum.gov.in.
- Now, select the “careers” link at the menu bar of the home page.
- Appeared page will be containing the application from link against the desired post.
- Choose the appropriate link as “Application Form for the post of Chief Mentor at VITM and Junior Mentor at DSC, Kalaburagi” and download the format of application.
- Fill the application form and attach all the requisite credentials and affix one recent passport size photograph on the top right of the application. Relevant photocopies of essential documents in support of qualification mark sheets for age proof, work experience certificate and reprints of published work to be attached.
- Appliers need to forward the filled application along with documents in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for Chief/ Junior Mentorship”. Candidates need to send all the above stated particulars at the below equipped postal address before the last date should be reached.
- Applicants need to bring original documents at time of interview for verification. Application incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the University and will be summarily rejected.
Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum,
Kasturba Road, Bangalore
Grab Now : Jobs in Bangalore
Last date of receipt of application: 31st October 2016
Note: To attain more details regarding VITM Recruitment 2016 – 2017, check Official Link. You can stay connected with this portal and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|