Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Bangalore has promulgated a latest employment advertisement entitled as VITM Recruitment. Organization is all set to recruit candidates having innovative mind and leading qualities for satisfying the Junior Mentor Vacancy. Contenders who are looking for the jobs in Bangalore & meet all the requisite eligibility may register for VITM Recruitment 2017 as early as you can.
Aspirants who are interested to work with this organization may apply for VITM Jobs, by sending their filled application forms through the underneath stated procedure at the postal address on or before the closing date that is 15th December 2016. Job seekers can acquire detailed information regarding Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum Recruitment from the below part of this page which is well specified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum|
|Last Date of Applying||15th December 2016|
Name of Post:
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mechanics etc.
VITM Recruitment Notice: Get Here
- Aspirants should have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering or its equivalent from recognized university or institutions.
- Candidates must have good aptitude for hand on activities and good experimental skills.
- There is no age limit for the candidates.
- Any of the contenders who fulfill all the criteria can apply for VITM Careers.
Candidates who will be finalizing for the position will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month including other allowances.
Mode of Appointment:
- Contenders will be appointed on the basis of their performance level in Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted by satisfying the required eligibility will call for the test.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
How to apply for VITM Recruitment?
- Begin with; the contenders need to go to the official website of the Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum that is “www.vismuseum.gov.in”.
- Now move to the “Career” tab given in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Hit on the advertisement link that is “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Junior Mentor for Innovation Hub at DSC, Tirunelveli – Details”.
- Then read the whole instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct information in respective manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the name of the position.
- Send the application form at the mentioned address as soon as possible.
The District Science Officer,
District Science Centre,
NH No.7, Kokkirakulam,
Date to keep in mind:
Last date of Applying: 15th December 2016
Interested aspirants may check Official Notification from the above for getting detailed information regarding VITM Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|