Vizag Steel Plant Results
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam has declared Vizag Steel Plant Results of Management Trainee on its official website. Applicants who had participated in recruitment examination may check Vizag Steel Plant Result 2019 from this page. For Management Trainee (Tech) Posts, candidates are required to appear for Medical Examination on 09-05-2019.
Overview of Vizag Steel Plant Result 2019:
- Conducting Body: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam
- Posts Name: Management Trainee
- Medical Exam Date for Management Trainee (Tech): 9th May 2019
- Date of Joining for Management Trainee (F&A): 19-04-2019
- Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee Results Status: Declared
- Official Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Vizag Steel Plant Results
Applicants can get list of Candidates Appeared for Medical Examination on 18.04.2019 and found Medically Fit for the post of Management Trainee (F&A) from this page. You can also follow below provided steps to download Vizag Steel Plant Exam Results for Management Trainee (Tech) vacancy from official website.
How to Download Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment Results?
- Log on to official website that is www.vizagsteel.com to download Vizag Steel Plant Results
- After opening, official web portal you may hit on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Then select “ List of the candidates provisionally selected for the post of MT(T) against Rectt Advt No. 01/2018” or “List of Candidate Appeared for Medical Examination and found Medically Fit-CAMPUS-2019 MT(F&A)” link.
- Now Vizag Steel Plant Merit List will be displayed.
- Now, find their roll no. from Vizag Steel Plant Results PDF.
- Download Results of Vizag Steel Plant on your desktop or take print out of it for future use.
Download From Here – Vizag Steel Plant Result For Management Trainee (Tech)
Get PDF Here – Vizag Steel Plant Result For Management Trainee (F&A)
Get Here – Official Website
Vizag Steel Plant Result Download Here:
|RINL Recruitment||Check Here|
|Vizag Steel Plant Syllabus||Check Here|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||Check Here|
|Vizag Steel Admit Card||Check Here|
Must Know About It:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant conducts various Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment Exams yearly to hire qualified applicants for various vacant posts. It is the commercial body of Vishakhapatnam steel plant and it is a market manager in long steel products.
Organization is to be the efficient steel maker having the main single location coast based steel plant in the nation. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes.
List of Qualified Candidates for the post of Management Trainee (Tech)
|Name of the Candidate||Total Marks|
(Out of 100)
|Ram Ratan Singh||75.293|
|Yarava Jaya Subba Reddy||70.638|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
List of Candidates qualified for post of Management Trainee (F&A)
|Roll No.||Candidate Name (Mr./Ms.)|
|108482||A. Anil Kumar|
|113215||Birendra Kumar Shaw|
|110813||Bibhu Nandan Sahoo|
|111051||Santosh Kumar Tiwari|
|110419||Asish Kumar Das|
Further Process for Management Trainee (Tech)
- Date of Medical Examination: 9th May 2019
- Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
- Venue: Visakha Steel General Hospital, Sector-6, Ukkunagar, Visakhapatnam-530032
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
Vizag Steel Plant Results 2019 Details:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Results of Management Trainee (F&A) Medical Exam and Management Trainee (Tech) has been announced at Organization’s official website. Those applicants who were the part of Medical Exam conducted on 18-04-2019 may check Vizag Steel Plant Results from here.
For getting updated information regarding Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Results, You may join us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline about Vizag Steel Plant Results.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|