Vizag Steel Recruitment
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has broadcasted a jobs notification as Vizag Steel Recruitment for Junior Trainees Post. Through Vizag Steel Notification, this company wants to fill the 19 vacancies. For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2017, organization is inviting online application form, so interested candidates who hold Matric / SSC+ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering can apply for Junior Trainees Jobs by filling online application form before the last date that is 31-07-2017.
Overview Of Page
Contestants who are fascinated to apply against Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitmnet may fill form by reaching its web page, vizagsteel.com. Candidates who are looking for additional information in regard to Vizag Steel Recruitment 2017–2018 are suggested to go through the below mentioned page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Vizag Steel Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|No. Of Vacancies||19|
|End Date to submit the online application forms||31-07-2017|
Junior Trainee: 19
Candidates interested to get recruitment for junior trainee position must have done Matric / SSC+ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering from well known board or institute with good records in relevant field. Additional permissible qualification is Intermediate, B.Sc, B.Com, and BA. Higher qualifications are not permissible but female candidates are also eligible to apply.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Eligible ITI Trades:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Electronics (Mechanical)
Eligible Diploma in Engineering Courses:
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Candidates are required to pay application of fee Rs. 300/- and must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted. Other than SC/ST/PWD candidates and Employment Exchange Sponsored candidates whose names are uploaded in RINL-VSP website are not required to pay application fee.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Restriction on Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category as per:
- OBC Category: 30 Years
- SC/ ST Category: 32 Years
- PWD Category: 10 years from the ages mentioned for respective categories
- MSP Category: 05 years from the ages mentioned for respective categories
- ESM Category: as per rules
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in written examination and shortlisted candidates in it will be called for document verification. The written examination will be conducted on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Domain (Instrumentation).
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Successfully selected candidates will get attractive amount of remuneration. At the time of Training, candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,200/- (consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
After completion of training, candidates will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e. Technician, subject to availability of vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a minimum Basic Pay of Rs. 16,800 in the pay scale of Rs. 16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
Vizag Steel Junior Trainees Notification>>> Check Here
Process To Fill Vizag Steel Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited that is www.vizagsteel.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section that is available in menu bar.
- On next page candidates are required to select “Recruitment Advt No 04/2017 for the Post of Junior Trainee of Instrumentation Branch” link
- By selecting suitable link PDF will appear, go through it and ensure your eligibility before submitting application form.
- Now, candidates are required to fill online application by pressing on suitable link.
- Also upload documents and certificates with scanned image of photograph and signature.
- At last make payment of application fee and then take a view of filled form.
- Then press submit tab and take a copy of it for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting date for Online Registration for External candidates||17-07-2017 (Monday)|
|Closing date for Online Registration External candidates||31-07-2017 (Monday)|
|Issue of Admit Cards||14-08-2017 (Monday)|
|Date Of Test||20-08-2017 (Sunday) 9.00 AM 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Release of Answer Key||21-08-2017 (Monday)|
|Last date for receipt of objections, if any, to the Answer Key||23-08-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Release of Final Answer Key||30-08-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Written Test Results||02-09-2017 (Saturday)|
|Verification & Medical Examination||11-09-2017 (Monday)|
For further details regarding Vizag Steel Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit the provided Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|