VMAT Application Form
Want to Appear in Vignan Management Aptitude Test? If yes, then Get VMAT Application Form details through this page. VMAT is an Entrance Exam conducted annually by the Vignan University for admission into its BBM+MBA integrated programs in various specializations. Interested candidates who have required eligibility can apply against VMAT Notification by filling online Application Form on or earlier than its closing date.
Those candidates who want to get admission programmes offered by the above universities should first clear the Vignan Management Aptitude Test and on the basis of their performance in the written test the admission will be made. To get information about VMAT Application Form 2017, stay connected with us through this page.
Vignan University is deemed to be one of the best universities and is famous for offering quality engineering and management programs in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check a detailed account of the admission test for Vignan University including important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam pattern from the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must first go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the VMAT 2017.
VMAT Application Form
|Exam Name||Vignan Management Aptitude test|
|Conducting Authority||Vignan University|
|Closing date for registration||March 2017|
Those aspirants who wish to apply for VMAT Notification must pass in a Intermediate or its equivalent (MPC/BiPC /MEC/CEC ) scoring a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Those candidates who are appearing or have appeared for qualifying examination and are awaiting results are also considered eligible to apply.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Selection of appearing candidates will be done on their performance in the VMAT examination. Those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called in for counseling and Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
VMAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will consist of objective type questions
- Exam will carry a total of 100 marks and will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with 4 options
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
|Section||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
How to Fill VMAT Application Form 2017?
- Candidates can apply online or download the form through the official website of university that is vignanuniversity.org
- After visiting the home page, read carefully all the requirement for online application form and then follow the link “Apply Online”.
- Press the link to Fill Online Application Form with all the correct details.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph, signature and educational certificates / testimonials in prescribed size.
- Now the next step is to make payment of examination fees through appropriate channel
- Candidates are required to check the form at once before hitting on “Final Submit” button.
- Candidates can also download the online form and take a printout of the same and submit the form offline. filled in form needs to be sent to the following address
Vadlamudi,Guntur – 522 213, Andhra Pradesh
|Issue/download of VMAT 2017 application forms starts||In the month of February 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||In the first week of March 2017|
|VMAT 2017 test date||In the third week of March 2017|
|VMAT 2017 Results||In the third week of April 2017|
To fill VMAT 2017 Application Form, visit this Official Link. Above given dates are tentative as the official dates have not declared yet. Candidates will be informed about actual dates as soon as the official notice gets released by the University.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|