VMMC Admit Card
VMMC Admit Card is out now!! Vardhman Medical College and Safdurjung Hospital has released VMMC hall ticket for VMMC nursing officer examon the official portal. The exam for VMMC Nursing Officer is going to be held on 07-10-2018.So, Candidates who have submitted VMMC application form can easily access VMMCHall Ticket with the help of this page.
To download VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018, aspirants are advised to refer the official website or the direct link provided below. Candidates applied against 991 vacancies of Nursing Officer can also follow the simple guidelines provided below in order to get the print out of VMMC Call Letter 2018.
Direct link to get VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card: Available Here!!!
Aspirants are suggested to enter login credentials such as registration number and date of birth and press “download” to get VMMC Admit Card 2018. Only those candidates who bring VMMC Admit Card along with valid ID-proof are allowed to enter the examination hall.
To grab complete details regarding VMMC Admit Card 2018 or to getVMMC nursing exam pattern, aspirants need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
VMMC Admit Card
How to download VMMC Admit Card 2018:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- On the homepage, you are required to hit on suitable link regarding VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Now, you will be redirected to new page which contains VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018 Login page.
- Enter login details such as registration number and date of birth to get VMMC Admit Card 2018.
- Next, press “download” tab to access VMMC hall ticket 2018 so VMMC Admit Card PDF will get appeared on your screen
- Then,you are required to check the entire details printed inVMMC Call Letter.
- At last, Download VMMC exam admit card and take a print out of it and bring VMMC nursing call letterat the time of examination.
VMMC Nursing Officer Exam pattern:
- VMMC nursing officer exam consists of single stage of computer based examination.
- The Examination shall be objective type (Multiple Choice Question) of 02 hours duration.
- The test consists of 150 multiple choice questions.
- one fourth (1/4) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Serial no||subjects||Number of questions||Time Duration|
|01||Relevant subjects As per the rules||150||02 hours|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Required documents for verification after online Test:
Candidates who are provisionally qualified on the basis of written test are required to produce the below stated documents/certificates:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth
- Certificate of Essential Educational Qualification
- Registration certificate of Nursing Council
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate(if any)
- No Objection Certificate Character
- certificate from employer/institution last attended
- Any other information/higher education etc.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
VMMC Selection Process (Nursing Officer):
The selection committee will prepare Final merit list for the candidates who are going to be hired for post of Nursing Officer. On the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in computer based examination, final merit list will be displayed.If two or more candidates obtain equal number of marks, selection will be done by considering their age (older one shall be given higher preference).
VMMC Nursing Officer Exam date:07-10-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website for any updates regarding VMMC Admit Card 2018 on regular basis. If you have any query related to this process, Comment us in the below section of this page and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Tips To Score Good Marks|
VMMC Admit Card
Download VMMC Admit Card 2018 now!! Vardhman Medical College and Safdurjung Hospital has released the VMMC Admit Card on official site. Candidates, who are going to participate in the exam held on 27-09-2018, can download VMMC Jr Resident (Non PG) Admit Card through direct link available below
Download VMMC Admit Card 2018 Online
VMMC Junior Resident call letter is available at www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in. Those who have applied for posts can only be able to download the VMMC Admit Card 2018. One can follow the below mentioned guidelines to get the VMMC Admit Card 2018
Applicants are advice to scroll down this page which is well presented with complete details regarding VMMC Admit Card 2018–2019 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
VMMC Admit Card
Procedure to Download VMMC Admit Card 2018
Those Applicants who want to download the VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card are require to follow the below stated instructions-
Step 1: First of all, applicants to download VMMC Junior Resident Admit Card needs to visit official site that is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Step 2: After navigate to homepage, hit on “Recruitment/Advertisement/Result” tab
Step 3: From new page hit on “No.4-1/2018-Academic dated 06/08/2018- Advertisement for inviting applications as Special Drive Recruitment for filling up the post of Junior Residents (Non-PG) MBBS in various departments of this ho…” link
Step 4: Thereafter press on “ADMIT CARD Roll No. 00001 to 00138” link
Step 5: Now VMMC Admit Card PDF will get appeared on your screen
Step 6: Search your VMMC Junior Resident hall ticket by Roll Number
Step 7: Your VMMC Jr Resident Admit Card PDF will be available then take hard copy of it for examination purpose.
VMMC Jr Resident Exam Pattern
|S. No||Test Type||Name of the Concepts|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General English|
|5||Concerned Subjects of MBBS & BDS|
Documents required with VMMC SJH Jr. Resident Hall Ticket
Candidates are suggested to bring valid id proof along with VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card. List of documents required with
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
Must Read: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
VMMC SJH Jr. Resident Exam Day Instructions
- Must bring VMMC SJH Junior Resident hall ticket on the day of exam
- Those who fail to produce VMMC SJH Jr. Resident admit card, will not get entry in exam hall.
- In case of any error in VMMC SJH Jr. Resident hall ticket contact the authority immediately
- Reach before 30 minute of schedule timing mentioned in VMMC SJH Jr. Resident call letter
- Do not bring any prohibited item in the hall, otherwise you will be disqualified.
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Mode to Download VMMC Admit Card
Applicants are here by informed that VMMC Junior Resident call letter will be available at official site. Candidates can download their Vardhman Medical College and Safdurjung Hospital Admit Card by visiting to official site through online mode by following the step by step procedure. One can also navigate through Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Admit Card download link available at above stated page.
VMMC Jr Resident (Non PG) MBBS Exam Date: 27-09-2018
Applicants, who want to get VMMC Admit Card 2018–2019 directly, may go through the official link. For any latest updates and more interesting facts you can bookmark our portal recruitmentresult.com