VMMC Admit Card
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College is going to conduct the written exam on 28th February 2019 for selection to 1272 Posts of Nursing Officer. VMMC Admit Card will be issued on 19-02-2019 at its official website. You can download VMMC Hall Ticket from this page.
Overview of VMMC Recruitment 2019:
- Conducted By: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & & Safdarjung Hospital
- Name of Position: Nursing Officer
- Total Vacancies: 1272
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 07-02-2019
- VMMC Exam Date: 28-02-2019
- VMMC Admit Card Date: 19-02-2019
- Official Website: www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
VMMC Admit Card
Candidates can download Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Admit Card by entering the Registration Number and Date Of Birth. Applicants can also follow below provided steps to download VMMC Exam Admit Card from official website. VMMC Admit Card Download Link will be available soon.
How To Download VMMC 2019 Admit Card?
- Log on to official website that is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- Go to “Latest Updates” section.
- Hit suitable link related to VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Now VMMC Call Letter page will be displayed.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Next, press “Download” tab.
- VMMC Recruitment Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check details printed on Admit Card of VMMC.
- Download VMMC Written Exam Admit Card
- Take a print out of it and bring it at time of examination.
Press Here For: VMMC Official Website
Must Check VMMC Related Links:
|VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment||Get Details|
VMMC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question
- 180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to Aptitude / General Knowledge / General Awareness
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Related to Subjects||180|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Which Documents Needed Along with VMMC Admit Card?
Candidates are suggested to bring valid id proof along with VMMC 2019 Admit Card.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
Resolution of the Tie Cases:
In cases where more than one candidate secures equal MARKS, tie will be resolved
- First by using date of birth with older candidates placed higher
- If not resolved by
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- Number of wrong answers / negative marks will be used wherein those with less wrong answers / negative marks will be placed higher
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Admit Card Details:
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & & Safdarjung Hospital will release VMMC Admit Card on 19-02-2019 at its official website. Applicants who are going to take part in written exam conducted on 28-02-2019 may download VMMC Nursing Officer Admit Card from this page.
Aspirants are suggested to enter login credentials such as registration number and date of birth to get VMMC Written Exam Admit Card. Only those candidates who bring VMMC Admit Card along with valid ID-proof are allowed to enter the examination hall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On