VMOU Admission is now open for all the candidates who are willing to get admission in B.Ed course. The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota has released the notification regarding the B Ed Entrance examination. The aspirants who are interested in appearing in the examination have to register themselves first on the official website of the university.
Whole procedure regarding filling up the VMOU Online Application is well mentioned in the below section of this page. The last date for the candidates to apply for the VMOU Admission 2017 is 15-04-2017 and the examination will be conducted on 07-05-2017.
This Page Includes:
Candidates may get complete details regarding online VMOU Notification through this web page that is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the details such as eligibility, application process, admission criteria, important details and other relevant information can be attained through this page. Please have a look…
Type of Announcement:
VMOU Admission 2017
Programmes Offered Details:
- Candidates must have possessed minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.
- The aspirants who have done B.Tech should have scored 55% marks in the respective course
- Candidates must have attained BSTC/JBT/D.Ed./D.El.Ed. from a recognized university
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- in regard to the application fees.
- The application fees will be submitted through online mode i.e. by using debit card / credit card or internet banking
Candidate’s selection will be based on the merit of entrance test which will be held by the institute.
Get Here>> Information Brochure
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern for B.Ed:
Exam duration: Candidates will get total 3 hours to solve the question paper.
Exam mode: Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Marks given: Each question will be of 3 marks
Type of Question: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have four options.
Marking scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be given.
Negative Marking: Negative marking will be there, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Topic||No. of Question||Marks|
|Mental ability||30||3 marks each|
|Language Proficiency Hindi||30|
|Language proficiency English||30|
Read Now: How To Prepare For GK
How to Apply for VMOU Admission?
- Eligible candidates who want to take admission in B.ED in VMOU may apply by download the prospectus from the official website that is www.vmou.ac.in or can be obtained from the university.
- If online then, log on to the official website mentioned.
- From the homepage appeared select the link “B Ed Entrance 2017 Programme Guide | Apply Now”.
- Hit on “apply now” link.
- From the table appeared on next page select “B.Ed Entrance Examination” and hit on “apply now”.
- Online Application Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the form carefully and complete all the details.
- After that upload the testimonials (if required).
- The photograph and documents should be scanned and the size should be according to the prescribed size.
- After completing the procedure hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
|Last date to submit the application for Fresh/Promotee Admission/B.Ed||15-04-2017|
|Admit Card release||One week before the examination|
|Exam date||07-05-2017 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.|
|Result declaration||Within one month after the examination|
For more details about VMOU Admission 2017, you may check the Official Links mentioned in the above section of this page and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
If you have any query regarding the information available on this page then you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On