VMOU Admission is now open for all the candidates who are willing to get admitted under Vardhman Mahaveer Open University. University offers admission for various graduate, post graduate and diploma courses in relevant disciplines to enroll eligible candidates into these courses. Candidates who are willing to apply for VMOU Admission 2017 can submit their application form via proper channel.
This Page Includes:
Candidates may get complete details regarding online VMOU Notification through this web page that is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the details such as eligibility, application process, admission criteria, important details and other relevant information can be attained through this page. Please have a look…
Type of Announcement
VMOU Admission 2017
Programmes Offered Details:
|University Name||Programmes Offered|
|Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU),Kota||UG Courses:||PG Courses:|
Candidates who want to take admission in Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) must possess the Bachelor’s degree for post Graduate courses and 12th pass- out in Graduate courses from an affiliated University / institute and Colleges.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates will have to pay the appropriate application fee in the form of Demand Draft.
The candidate’s selection will be based on the merit of entrance test which will be held by the institute.
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern for management courses:
- Exam duration: Candidates will get total 120 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Exam mode: Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have four options.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
|Topic||No. of Question||Question Sl. Number|
|Reading Comprehension||25||1 – 25|
|Logical Reasoning||25||26 – 50|
|Data Interpretation||25||51 – 75|
|Numerical Ability||25||76 – 100|
How to Apply for VMOU Admission?
- Eligible candidates who want to take admission in VMOU may apply by download the prospectus from the official website that is www.vmou.ac.in or can be obtained from the university.
- On the official website’s page, they may download the admission form from the ‘Admission form’ link. Here you will get the complete form in PDF format.
- Candidate may take the printout of an admission form and they must fill the admission form in prescribed format.
- On the completion of admission form, they must attached the Demand Draft and send it to the address of university on or before the last date of closing.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam in India
Here we have mentioned the dates for VMOU Admission 2017:
|Application form available for Fresh/Promotee Admission||9th January 2017|
|Application form release for B.Ed entrance exam||13th February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application for Fresh/Promotee Admission/B.Ed||15th March 2017 & 17th March 2017 (for B.Ed)|
|Admit Card release||One or two weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2017|
|Result declaration||Within one month after the examination|
|Counselling starts||June 2017|
Check Now: List of Scholarship in India
Candidates can check here official dates of MBA entrance exam 2017:
|Application form release||13th February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||17th March 2017|
|Admit card release||One or two weeks before the examination|
|Exam date (July session)||15th June 2017|
|Exam date (January session)||15th December 2017|
|Result announcement||Within one month after the examination|
Note: By using official Website, you may fetch the remaining detail about VMOU Admission 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|