VNIT Nagpur Admission
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology has publicized a Ph.D Notification as VNIT Nagpur Admission for the candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D programmes in various departments. Interested candidates are required to submit the VNIT Nagpur Admission 2016 Form through offline mode. Contenders will have to go through written exam followed by the interview. Applicants must submit the application form downloaded from the official website of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology. Contenders applying for Ph.D Programmes must forward the filled in application form in proper manner on or prior to last date which is tailored below. Last date of submission of application form is November 10, 2015.
All relevant details related to VNIT Nagpur Admission 2016 such as eligibility criteria, fee structure, Selection mechanism, method to apply, entrance exam details etc are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|A||Ph.D. (Full Time) with Stipend|
|B||Ph.D. (Full Time) Industry Sponsored|
|Courses Name||Program Name||Department Name|
|PhD Full Time With||Teaching Assistantship|
|Sponsored (place of research work VNIT only)|
|Sponsored Candidate category from 100% centrally funded research laboratories including public sector and private industries|
Contenders, who are willing to get admission in PhD programs in above sated discipline or departments, must have B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E. / M. Tech. / M.Arch / M.Plan. / M.Sc. degree from recognized university and having qualified GATE / NET exam in past and he / she should have minimum Five years experience in Industry.
|Degree Details||Emoluments per month|
|Ph.D Full Time with Teaching Assistantship|
|M. Sc. / Graduation or equivalent degree in Basic Science with NET /GATE Qualification.||Rs. 25,000/-|
|M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch or equivalent with NET / GATE qualification||Rs. 25,000/- (For 1st & 2nd Years)|
Rs. 28,000/- (For 3rd & 4th Years)
|Ph.D. Fellowship for Full-time Candidates: (Type A)|
|Fellowship||Rs. 22500/- per month(For 1st & 2nd Years)|
Rs. 25000/- per month (For 3rd to 5th Years)
|Annual Contingency grant/ support||Rs. 30,000 per year for consumables, etc.|
Application Fee Details:
- Applicants should pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee which is non-refundable.
- Payment of fee will be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, VNIT, Nagpur, payable at Nagpur.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of appliers for any one of declared program in appropriate discipline will be purely depending on marks obtained in written test followed by their performance in personal interview.
- Those candidates, who will clear both the rounds, may take admission in PhD programs as per rules & regulations.
Fee Structure for Ph.D Students:
|Head||Ph.D. Admission (One Time)||Ph.D. Full Time (Per Sem)||Ph.D. Full Time (Sponsored) (Per sem)|
|Registration fees||Rs. 4000||–||–|
|Library Deposit (refundable)||Rs. 2400||–||–|
|Library Fees||–||Rs. 1600||Rs. 3200|
|Tuition Fees||–||Rs. 7500||Rs. 15000|
|Retention Fees||–||Rs. 1600||Rs. 1600|
|Internet Charges||–||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Infrastructure Usage Fee||–||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Total||Rs. 6400||Rs. 12700||Rs. 23800|
Notice: At the time of joining candidate has to pay one time fees and per semester fees together (i.e Rs. 19100/- for Ph.D. full time and Rs. 30200/- for Ph.D. Full Time (Sponsored)).
How to Apply for VNIT Nagpur Admission Form:
- Eligible & qualified candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloading from official website of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology i.e. www.vnit.ac.in.
- Then go to Ph.D Admission section mentioned in the left hand side of home page.
- Hit “Application Form” according to scheme you wish to apply for.
- Candidates must fill application form with desired information and attach Xerox copies of the certificates and photograph duly attested on provided place along with Demand Draft.
- After filing application form, may close in an envelope and clearly mention admission category and department on envelop in bold letters.
- Envelope containing application form with all aspects must be sent to address given below before last date should be reached:
Dy. Registrar (Academic), VNIT,
South Ambazari Road,
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Closing Date To Send Application Form||10th November 2015|
|Display List Of Eligible Candidates For Written Test||20th November 2015|
|Department Wise Written Test Or Interview Dates|
|Departments Name||Written Test Dates||Interview Dates|
|Applied Mechanics||27th November 2015 Timings: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM||27th November 2015 Timing: 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM|
|Architecture and Planning|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Metallurgy and Materials Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||27th November 2015 Timings: 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM||28th November 2015 Timings: 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|VLSI & Nanotechnology|
Through Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2, applicants can get the detailed information related to VNIT Nagpur Admission. To get further details in concern to VNIT Nagpur Admission 2016, stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On