Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has propagated an employment notification as VNIT Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Candidates who wish to clutch VNIT Recruitment 2017, must forward their filled application form as soon as possible.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur Recruitment by submitting the duly filled applications. Forms must be reached at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||30th December 2016|
Name of the Post:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applying candidate must attain First class M.Sc / M.A. degree in Mathematics with NET or GATE, knowledge in Numerical Analysis and programming languages such as C / C++/ FORTRAN / MATLAB.
Check Also: Latest M.sc Jobs
Applier’s age will be relaxed as on last date of receipt of application according to the directives of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.
VNIT Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- per month for first two years and Rs. 28000/- per month for third year. In addition, HRA (as per NBHM norm) is admissible.
Mode of Appointment for VNIT Nagpur Jobs:
- Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening of application on the basis of qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by e-mail and called for the interview.
- Candidate selected for this position may apply to a Ph.D program provided the candidate satisfies the eligibility criterion for Ph.D program in Department of Mathematics.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Procedure to apply for VNIT Nagpur Vacancy:
- Individuals who wish to apply for JRF post in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology are required to firstly log on to the official website that is vnit.ac.in.
- Now, aspirants need to select ‘Recruitment’ tab located at the left side of home page.
- After that, choose “JRF / SRF / Project Associate” link and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page, where you need to hit on “Advertisement” link visible against “JRF in NBHM Funded Research Project titled Design, analysis and implementation of numerical methods for doubly singular boundary value problems” in Department of Mathematics”.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format by hitting on “Application Form” link located under advertisement link.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Original documents of photo ID / age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets must be presented at the time of interview.
Dr. Pradip Roul (Principal Investigator),
Department of Mathematics,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 (Maharashtra)
Email id: email@example.com
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 30th December 2016
To attain additional information about VNIT Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification given above on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|