Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has proclaimed a most recent vacancy notification entitled as VNIT Recruitment 2016. Job hunters who are interested and want to be a part of this Institute can apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant posts. For this concern application form are invited by the organization from proficient, suitable and skillful candidates. We will try to update latest information related to VNIT Recruitment 2017 you need to join us on this web portal regularly.
Application forms are available on official website so you can download from there by the help of some necessary steps which are given below. Appliers need to submit their application form on before the last date that is 30th August 2016. To get rest information you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of Institute||Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30th August 2016|
DST-SERB sponsored research project entitled “Development of TiO2 quantum dots and their composites for Photocatalytic application
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant
Qualification Required for VNIT Jobs:
- Applicants must have in M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical) with at least 60% marks & above (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University with CSIR-UGC NET is eligible.
- The preference will be given to those candidates who are expert in Materials Science, Analytical Instrumentation.
We Have More Jobs for M.Sc Pass out Candidates: Check Here
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age may also be given to reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Appointed applicants for VNIT Vacancy will get an exciting amount of Pay- scale of Rs. 25000/- per month. Candidate without CSIR-UGC NET may be considered as project Assistant with consolidated salary of Rs. 14000/- per month
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis presentation level in test/’ Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to fill VNIT Application form?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is vnit.ac.in
- After that GO TO “Quick Links“section presented at the left side of home page.
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab a list will be opened you need to hit on “JRF/ SRF” LINK.
- On the next page hit on “Requires JRF/Project Assistant” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare application form on plain paper with complete details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now you need to send to address tailored below.
To The Principal Investigator,
Dr. S. S. Umare, DST-SERB Project,
Chemistry Dept. V.N.I.T
Nagpur- 440 010
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date for submission of application form: 30th August 2016
You need to go through Official Notification mentioned below to obtain rest information regarding above said notification. By using CTRL + D, you can also bookmark this page for your comfortable.
VNIT Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|