Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors has communicated a vacancy notification in concern to WAPCOS Recruitment 2016. WAPCOS Limited a premier organization is planning to appoint eligible candidates to fill up various Engineer Trainees vacancies in Civil and Electrical department. Candidates who aspire to fill up the stated posts must apply for WAPCOS Vacancy, by forwarding their duly applications on or prior to due date for receipt of application ends. We will shortly providing complete info about WAPCOS Recruitment 2017. So stay connected to this portal for getting updated details regarding the same time to time.
Candidates may apply by submitting the application form and acquiring complete info related to this recruitment notification through this page that is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors|
|Total no. of posts||25|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||16th August 2016|
- Engineer Trainee (Civil): 20
- Engineer Trainees (Electrical): 05
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Engineer Trainees Posts at WAPCOS Jobs, must have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective discipline i.e. Civil / Electrical with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters / years from recognized University or Institutions.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- Maximum Age limit is 27 years as on 30.06.2016 i.e. candidates born before 30.06.1989 need not apply.
- Applicants age criteria and age will be relaxed for job hunters belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per rules of GOI.
Application Fees to be paid:
- Applicants are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD category and female candidates) drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon / New Delhi.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
Appointed contestants for aforesaid Posts will receive the basic pay of Rs.16400/- in the pay scale of Rs.16400-40500 (revised IDA) plus HRA, IDA as admissible thereon from time to time plus Perks up-to Rs.5,000/-.
Mode of Assortment:
- Job appliers’ categorization will be initially done on the basis of written test and then shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
- After that on the basis of performance in Written Test and Group Discussion, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview which will be conducted by Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors.
Check Below Links to Clear Recruitment Procedure:
How to Apply for WAPCOS Recruitment?
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for this post need to visit on Official Web portal that is www.wapcos.gov.in.
- On homepage, go to “Careers” section.
- Select “List of Advertisement” link and choose appropriate job link.
- Now, Read all details of notification carefully and fetch the format of application form.
- Fill an application form with all relevant details and paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- Submit complete Application form along with complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested photocopies of all necessary certificates/testimonials and latest photocopy of caste certificate and any other relevant document through proper channel.
- Application received after due date will not be accepted in any case.
- So, applicants are advised to submit it at below given address before the last date should be reached.
Additional Chief Manager (Pers.),
WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18,
Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application: 16th August 2016
Applicants can open Official Link for obtaining more details related to WAPCOS Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can get latest update regarding Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors Recruitment so please bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|