WB TET Notification
West Bengal Board of Primary Education has planned to conduct West Bengal TET Exam to fill 30,000 Posts of eligible teachers. For the same the organization has instructed WB TET Notification. Interested and qualified candidates can follow the online procedure and fill the application form before the last date which is 05.12.2017. The Board of Education wants to hire many eligible teachers under primary and secondary level. So, aspirants if you want to build up your career in this education department then you must apply for WB TET Notification 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
For getting recruited as a government teacher in the state of West Bengal you have to perform well in the selection round that is written test and interview. For the better preparation of the TET Exam you can take help of the WB TET exam pattern given on this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. For more knowledge in concern of WB TET Notification 2018, you can have a look on this page.
WB TET Notification
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Name of the exam||TET exam|
WB TET eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are planning to appear in the TET exam must have successfully completed their senior secondary education or its equivalent securing minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Aspirants must also have the diploma in Elementary Education.
Read Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
- The age of the candidates applying for West Bengal TET Exam must not be more than 18 years and it should not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per the rules and orders of the government shall be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Teaching Sector
For the selection of the suitable candidates, West Bengal Board of Primary Education has planned to conduct written West Bengal TET Exam and interview. For getting finalized, you have to perform well in both the rounds of selection procedure. The exam pattern for the preparation of the written test is as follows:
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
West Bengal TET Exam pattern:
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration||Nature of marking|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||1hour and 30 minutes||1 MCQ question= 1 mark|
|No negative marking for wrong answer|
Also Check: TET Syllabus
Qualifying Marks in WB TET Notification :
Candidates who will qualify the written test with 60% or more will be considered for the position of teacher.
For WB Primary Teacher Recruitment, candidates need to pay application fee through proper channel and the registration fee is as follows:
- General: Rs 100/-
- Reserved Category: Rs 25/-
How to fill West Bengal TET application form?
- To fill the application form the first and foremost step is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbbpe.org
- Now you have to navigate on the home page and hit on the suitable link for WB TET Notification.
- After that a PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you have to go through the instructions properly given in it.
- Now if you are satisfied with the eligibility norms then you have to apply online to fill the WB TET application form.
- Fill the form with all the correct details and then upload all the required documents and certificates.
- At last you may submit the form and take out the hard copy of it for the future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting date to apply: 20.10.2017
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 5.12.2017
Candidates you can refer to this Official Link for getting more details about WB TET 2018. To get any further related information, you may visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com. you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for any related query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|List of TET Entrance Exam||WB TET Admit Card|
|WB TET Result||More Jobs in West Bengal|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Current Affairs Updates|