- West Bengal Central School Service Commission is going to organize WB TET. WB TET Online application forms are invited from eligible candidates against WB TET 2015 Notification.
- Candidates who matches with eligibility criteria which are mentioned below can fill application form before last date. Candidates who want to apply next year may also get details about WB TET 2016 by staying connected with us.
- You may go through this page that is created by recruitmentresult.com to get more details like WB TET exam dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply etc.
Candidates who want to apply should have Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
- For General & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: 250/-
- For reserved (SC/ST/ PH – VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH) candidates: 80/-
For candidates who have already applied for Teacher Eligibility Test 2013: No Fee
- Fee can be submitted through cash or NEFT.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in State Level Teacher Eligibility Test.
Manner Of Test:
|Paper Name||Full Marks||Question Type||Duration||Nature of marking|
|Child-development & Pedagogy (compulsory) for all||30||30 MCQs||1hour and 30 minutes||
|Language I (compulsory) for all||30||30 MCQs|
|Language II (compulsory) for all||30||30 MCQs|
|a) For Mathematics and Science Teacher:Mathematics and Science – 60
MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social Studies (History & Geography) Teacher :
Social Studies – 60
MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) For Any Other Teacher – either (a) or (b)
A Person who scores 60% or more in the Teacher Eligibility Test examination will be considered as qualified.
How To Apply for WB TET:
- First of all go official site that is www.westbengalssc.com.
- Press tab ‘Go for online Application’.
- If you are fresher then press tab ‘apply Afresh’.
- Enter personal and educational details correctly in application form.
- Now upload your Image with signature.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
- After that pay application from any one mode.
- Starting date to apply for Existing Teacher Eligibility Test,2013 Applicants who are eligible as per TET 2015 Notification: 12th June 2015
- Last date to apply for Existing Teacher Eligibility Test,2013 Applicants who are eligible as per TET 2015 Notification: 30th June 2015
- Starting date to apply for Fresh Candidates: 18th June 2015
- Last date to apply for Fresh Candidates: 30th June 2015
you may check this Official Link to get more details about WB TET 2015. To get further information regarding WB TET 2016 you may visit our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On