WB TET Notification
Candidates who are going to fill WB TET application form they are informed that the last date for submit the form has been extended now. According to updated WB TET Notification, eligible applicants can submit the application form from 15th to 30th November 2017. To fill various Government Teaching Jobs, West Bengal Board of Primary Education is going to organize West Bengal TET Exam. Applicants who are willing to grab Latest Government Jobs they can fill application form through online mode by visiting to the official website of the organization. Candidates who want to know more such as eligibility details, exam dates, and steps to apply for WB TET Notification 2018 can go through below section of this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
School of education department, government of Bengal is set to conduct WB TET 2018 to recruit willing applicants to fill the teaching jobs. For getting recruited as a government teacher in the state of West Bengal you have to pursue Elementary Teacher Training Courses. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details regarding WB TET 2018 Notification which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
WB TET Notification
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Name of the exam||TET exam|
WB TET eligibility criteria:
Applying Applicants should enroll in NCTE/RCI Recognized institutions and pursuing any of the following elementary teacher training courses:
- 2 year diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known)
- 4 year bachelor of elementary education (B.EI.ED.)
- 2 year diploma in education (Special Education), a course recognized by the rehabilitation Council of India (R.C.I)
Aspirants who have above state qualification they are eligible to apply for TET Examination.
Read Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
- The age of the candidates applying for West Bengal TET Exam must not be more than 18 years and it should not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per the rules and orders of the government shall be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Teaching Sector
For the selection of the suitable candidates, West Bengal Board of Primary Education has planned to conduct written West Bengal TET Exam and interview. For getting finalized, you have to perform well in both the rounds of selection procedure. The exam pattern for the preparation of the written test is as follows:
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
West Bengal TET Exam pattern:
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks||Duration||Nature of marking|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||1hour and 30 minutes||1 MCQ question= 1 mark|
|No negative marking for wrong answer|
Also Check: TET Syllabus
Qualifying Marks in WB TET Notification :
Candidates who will qualify the written test with 60% or more will be considered for the position of teacher.
For WB Primary Teacher Recruitment, candidates need to pay application fee through proper channel and the registration fee is as follows:
- General: Rs 100/-
- Reserved Category: Rs 25/-
Get WB TET Notification Here>>
Steps to apply for WB TET Notification 2018:
Interested candidates can follow below stated steps to fill WB TET Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbbpe.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET)-2017 (Primary) FOR CLASSES I-V” link in below of the home page
- Now on reaching new page read the eligibility details
- After that hit “WBBPE ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION SYSTEM FOR TET EXAM – 2017 (PRIMARY)” link
- This will redirect you to the new page; there you have to tap to new registration option
- After that fill Name, Email, Mobile and select Gender, Category (Caste) and then hit “Send OTP” Button
- Now One Time Password will be sent to you on your phone number
- After your registration you will receive an e-mail with system generated User Id and Password
- Now hit log in button from the home page and then enter your User Id and Password and hit log in button
- After that fill the required details in application form and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that hit final submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here >> WB TET Exam
- Starting date for submit the application form: 15-11-2017
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 30-11-2017
Candidates you can refer to this Official Link for getting more details about WB TET 2018. To get any further related information, you may visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com. you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for any related query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|List of TET Entrance Exam||WB TET Admit Card|
|WB TET Result||More Jobs in West Bengal|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Current Affairs Updates|