MCM/ DPI/ National Scheme & Stipend come under WBCHSE Scholarship (West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Scheme). The organization offers several schemes for providing financial assistance to deserving students.
Those individuals who want to apply against WBCHSE Scholarship 2019 need to download the application form/ renewal form and submit it through proper channel till the last date. No WBCHSE Scholarship Form will be accepted by the organization after the closing date.
This Page Includes:
WBCHSE Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Selection against West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Scholarship Scheme will be done on merit basis (candidates’ marks in qualifying exam will be taken into consideration while preparing merit list).
For further details about WBCHSE Scholarship 2019, applicants need to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out and apply against WBCHSE Scholarship.
WBCHSE Scholarship List:
- National Scholarship Scheme
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- West Bengal Govt. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for WBCHSE Scholarship Scheme:
- Students those who want to apply against WBCHSE Scholarship 2019 should have scored minimum 80% marks in Class XII.
- The income-ceiling is Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum at present.
- Individuals belong to the age group of 18-25 years can fill the WBCHSE Scholarship Form.
Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
National Scholarship Scheme:
|Stage||Non-hosteller or Day Scholar||Hosteller or Residential|
|At H.S Stage (for Madhyamik-passed candidates)||@ Rs.60/- pm||@ Rs. 100/- pm|
|At Graduation Stage of General Education-1st year||@ Rs.60/- pm||@ Rs. 100/- pm|
|(for H. S.- passed candidates) – 2nd & 3rd years||@ Rs. 90/- pm||@ Rs. 140/- pm|
|At Graduation Stage of Professional Courses (for H. S.- passed candidates)||@ Rs. 120/- pm||@ Rs. 300/- pm|
|At P. G. Stage of General Education (for B.AV B.Sc / B.Com. passed candidates)||@ Rs. 120/- pm||@ Rs. 300/- pm|
National Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Stage of study for which Scholarship is given||Rate per month||State’s quota of scholarship (NMS)|
|Classes IX – X||Rs. 250/- (for 10 months in a year)||678|
|Classes XI – XII||Rs. 300/- (for 10 months in a year)||853|
|Graduation||Rs. 500/- (for 10 months in a year)||426|
|Post-Graduation||Rs. 750/- (for 10 months in a year)||142|
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme:
|Qualifying students||Stipend for which stage of study||Total quota||Rate per month||Current Minimum marks required||Guardians’ / parents income ceiling (per annum)|
|M.R-passed||H.S.& U.G||250||Rs.40/-||65%||Rs. 25,000 p.a.(for|
Non- salaried parents/ Guardians)
Rs. 35,000/- p.a.(for
Non-salaried parents / Guardians)
|Graduation (with Honours) -passed||PG||200||Rs.60/-||50%||Rs. 50,000/-p.a (for non-salaried parents/ Gurdians|
Rs.60,000/- p.a. (for Salaried parents/ Guardians)
Hindi Scholarship Scheme:
|Stage of Study||Quota (239)||Rate||Eligibility for applying|
|For H.S. stage||143||@Rs.300/-pm||Hindi is to be subject In H.S. course and 60% marks in aggregate in the Matric Exam. (Madhyamik / CBSE/ICSE etc.)|
|For Graduation (UG) stage||72||@Rs.500/-pm||Hindi to be a subject in UG-course and 60% aggregate marks in the H.S. Exam.|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) and/or Research Stage||24||@Rs.1000/-pm||Hindi to be the subject of study and 60% marks in Graduation or Post-Graduation as the case may be|
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
West Bengal Govt. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme:
|SI. No.||Level||Rate (per month)||Quota|
|2.||UG (Arts)||Rs. 750/-||550|
|4.||UG (Science)||Rs. 900/-||325|
|5.||UG (Professional Courses other than Engg./Med.)||Rs. 900/-||25|
|6.||UG (Polytechnic)||Rs. 750/-||100|
|7.||UG (Engineering)||Rs. 1400/-||200|
|8.||UG (Medicine including MBBS,BDS,BHMS etc.)||Rs. 1500/-||200|
|9.||PG (Arts)||Rs. 1200/-||300|
|10.||PG (Commerce)||Rs. 1200/-||100|
|11.||PG (Science)||Rs. 1400/-||225|
|12.||PG (Professional Courses other than Engg./Med.)||Rs. 1400/-||25|
|Total number of Scholarships =||3,700|
Selection Process against WBCHSE 2019 Scholarship:
Selection of candidates will be done as per merit of the scholars. According to the merit list candidates will be offer scholarship for their further education.
How to apply for WBCHSE Scholarship 2019?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.wbchse.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage you will see a list of WBCHSE Scholarship schemes
- Select and hit on appropriate scholarship link
- Now the details regarding the West Bengal scholarship will appear in front of you
- Read the details and then hit on appropriate applying link
- Now fill up the WBCHSE Scholarship online application form and complete all the details
- After completing all the details in WBCHSE Scholarship application form hit on final submission tab
- Afterwards you will receive a Log in ID and Password on the registered mail ID
- Keep the credentials safe for further usage
Hit Here>>> WBCHSE Scholarship Scheme
How to fill WBCHSE Scholarship Renewal Form 2019?
- The candidates must visit the Official Website of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education that is is www.wbchse.nic.in
- Now go to ‘scholarship’ tab available at left side of home page.
- A further list will appear, go to ‘renewal form for scholarship’.
- Download the Application Form and fill it with required information correctly.
- Application should be attached with all required documents like related to previous qualification, age, caste certificates and pass port size photo as required.
- Application should reach at below given address till date of closing.
WBCHSE Renewal Form Format:
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) Form for Renewal of scholarship for 2018 will be available in the below stated format:
Name of the student……………….
Name of the Institute………………………………………………
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
Vidya Sagar Bhawan,
9/2, D.J. Block, Sector-II,
Salt Lake, Calcutta- 700 091
Important documents to be required to fill up the WBCHSE scholarship form:
- Last class mark sheet is required for merit.
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Course Name
- Institute Name and code
- Religion Certificate if Any.
- Bank passbook’s scanned copy.
WBCHSE Scholarship Last Date:
|Submission against WBCHSE Scholarship Starts||June 2019|
|Last date to apply against WBCHSE Scholarship||July 2019|
If you want to know more about WBCHSE Scholarship 2019 then you can visit the Official Link. Write down your queries regarding West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Scholarship 2019 in mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve it.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|