WBCS Exam Pattern
WBCS Exam Pattern for prelims & Mains is available here! Download detailed West Bengal Civil Service Paper Pattern in PDF form. WBCS 2018 Exam is organized for appointing eligible aspirants for Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’, Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts. Those who have enrolled for WBCS Exam may view updated West Bengal Civil Service Exam pattern from here. In WBCS Prelims paper, Objective type questions are asked from English Composition, General Science, Current Events, History & other subjects. Get WBCS Exam Pattern 2018 & know paper format.
WBCS 2018 Exam Pattern will help you in knowing subjects, duration, marking scheme and other relevant facts. In WBCS Main Exam, there are 6 Compulsory papers and 1 optional Subject of 2 papers (Only for Group A & B). For better preparation of exam, you may refer latest West Bengal Civil Service Paper pattern. To attain more details about WBCS Exam Pattern 2018, scroll down this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
WBCS Exam Pattern
WBCS 2018 Exam Pattern:
WBCS Prelims Exam Pattern
- In WBCS Prelims paper, Objective Type Questions are asked.
- Questions are asked from English Composition, General Science, Current Events of National & International Importance, History of India, Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal, Indian Polity and Economy, Indian National Movement & General Mental Ability
- As per WBCS Exam Pattern 2018, There are 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Time duration of paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Composition||25||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3||Current Events of National & International Importance||25|
|4||History of India||25|
|5||Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25|
|6||Indian Polity and Economy||25|
|7||Indian National Movement||25|
|8||General Mental Ability||25|
WBCS Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- West Bengal Civil Services Main Exam consists of 6 Compulsory papers and 1 optional Subject of 2 papers (Only for Group A & B applied aspirants).
- WBCS Civil Services Mains Examination consists of 8 Papers.
- Each paper contains 200 questions of 200 marks each.
- Time duration for each Paper is 3 hours.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the test|
|1||Written Test||I||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali||200||3 hours|
|III||General Studies – I||200||3 hours|
|IV||General Studies – II||200||3 hours|
|V||Indian Constitution & Indian Economy||200||3 hours|
|VI||Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning||200||3 hours|
|VII||Optional Subject (Paper – I)||200||3 hours|
|VIII||Optional Subject (Paper – II)||200||3 hours|
|2||Personality Test||200 Marks|
Get Here: WBCS Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
We have listed detailed WBCS 2018 Exam Pattern on this page. To score good marks in prelims as well as mains exam, you may plan your studies as per paper pattern. In mains exam, 200 questions of 200 marks are asked. Aspirants are allotted time of 3 hours to complete exam. You may also download WBCS Syllabus from our portal.
You may hit on its Official Link to get more information about WBCS Exam Pattern 2018. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|West Bengal Current Affairs||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|