West Bengal Public Service Commission will hold WBCS Pre Examination on 20-01-2019 for recruitment to West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) and certain other services and Posts. Applicants can register for WBCS Exam till last date which is provided below.
Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for WBCS Exam Notification 2019 on or before the last date that is 26-11-2018. The number of vacancies in different services and posts to be filled up on results of examination will be announced in due time.
WBCS Exam Date 2019!!!
The WBCS Executive Exam 2019 is to be treated as a combined Competitive Examination comprising four separate and distinct examinations. Written Examination will be held in two successive stages. WBCS Pre Exam will be conducted on 20-01-2019.
To get complete details regarding West Bengal Civil Service Exam Notification such as Application process, WBCS Syllabus, WBCS Eligibility, etc, you need to check below structured page which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
The number of vacancies in different services and posts to be filled up on the results of the examination will be announced in due time for WBCS Notification.
Group – A
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
Group – B
West Bengal Police Service
Group – C
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal)
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
Group – D
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
WBCS Exam Eligibility:
WBCS Exam Qualification: A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized University. Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali for WBCS Exam 2019.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
WBCS Exam Age Limit:
- Age of applicants should not be less than 21 years but not more than 36 years on the 1st January of the year of WBPSC West Bengal Civil Service Exam.
- Those candidates whose date of birth lies between the 1st January, 1998 & the 1st January, 1999 [i.e. whose age is between 20 & 21 years as on 01.01.2019] may apply for Group B only for WBCS Examination.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C., S.T. & B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal, by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
Hit Here to Get: West Bengal Civil Service Exam Notification 2019
WBCS Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.210/- either through online mode or through offline mode. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee for WBCS Jobs.
Pay Scale for WBCS Recruitment:
|Name of Group||Pay Scale|
|Group A||Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-|
|Group B||Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-|
|Group C||Rs.9,000/- to 40,500/- + G.P. Rs. 4,800/-. 4,700/-4,400/-|
|Group D||Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/-|
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done on basis of Written Examination, Personality Test and Personal Interview. Written Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and (ii) Main Examination
The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal. The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata in the later part of the same year. Start preparation with help of WBCS Exam Syllabus 2019.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
WBCS Exam Centres 2019:
WBCS Preliminary Examination Centres:
|01–Kolkata (North)||02–Kolkata (South)|
WBCS Exam Pattern 2019:
WBCS Pre Exam Pattern
|Subjects Name||Total number of questions||Total marks|
|Current events of National & International Importance||25||25|
|History of India||25||25|
|Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25||25|
|Indian National Movement||25||25|
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
WBCS Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper||General study||Marks for separate papers||Total marks|
|I||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali Essay, Précis Writing, Composition and Translation from English into Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali||(Marks 40+20+20+20)||100|
|II||English Essay, Précis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/Nepali into English||(Marks 40+20+20+20)||100|
|III||General Knowledge and Current Affairs (Excluding questions on the Constitution of India and the 5yr Plans||(Marks 50+50)||100|
|IV||The Constitution of India and the 5yr Plans||(Marks 50+50)||100|
|V||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning||(Marks 50+50)||100|
Process to Fill West Bengal Civil Service Exam Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site that is pscwbapplication.in for WBCS Exam Apply Online.
- Then, you need to follow “West Bengal Legal Service Examination, 2018 (Advt.No 29/2018)” tab and hit “Press Here” link.
- After that, hit “Sign” tab and candidates who are already registered and fill the detail in WBCS Exam Online Application such as registration number and password and hit submit button.
- New user can hit on “Enroll Yourself” tab by entering the basic details in WBCS Application Form.
- A Mobile Number to receive Enrolment No, SMS based notifications/communications related till the recruitment process is over.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Qualification & Experience details.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Exam Centre preference (Applicable for few posts/Exam).
- After filling the WBCS Online Application Form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take printout of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Hit Here to Fill: WBCS Exam Application Form 2019
|WBCS Exam Registration will be started||From 06-11-2018|
|WBCS Exam Apply Online Last Date||26-11-2018|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||26-11-2018|
|Closing date for submission of fees through Offline||27-11-2018|
|WBCS Exam Date 2019 for Preliminary||20-01-2019|
To get more details regarding WBCS Exam 2019, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding West Bengal Civil Service Examination and West Bengal Civil Service Exam Date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in West Bengal||WBCSC Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|