West Bengal Disaster Management Department has issued an employment advertisement related to WBDMD Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist & Others. Candidates who wish to get hired in this department may apply for WBDMD Vacancy as soon as possible. Those candidates who are fascinated to apply for WBDMD Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year are advised to frequently visit our portal as we will cover it shortly.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for West Bengal Disaster Management Department Recruitment by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Disaster Management Department|
|Total no. of posts||11|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||16th August 2016|
Post Name, vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|At State Level|
|Capacity Building Officer||01||Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent in any of the disciplines under
Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields.
|Documentation Officer||01||University Degree in Social Science/Rural development / Management / Mass
|Disaster Management Specialist||01||Post-graduate in Management, Urban/ Rural Planning, Social Sciences, Disaster
Management and/or relevant fields.
|At District Level|
|Disaster Professional||08||Master’s Degree Fluency in writing and in speaking English and
Fluency in spoken Bengali.
Get More Jobs:
Appliers applying for state level posts should retain the upper age below 50 years and those who are applying for district level posts must have the upper age limit of 40 years as on last date of receipt of application.
|Name of the Post||Pay Band|
|At State Level|
|Capacity Building Officer||Rs. 50,000|
|Documentation Officer||Rs. 40,000|
|Disaster Management Specialist||Rs. 50,000|
|At District Level|
|Disaster Professional||Rs. 40,000|
Mode of Appointment:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Steps to fill wbdmd.gov.in Application Form:
Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of department that is www.wbdmd.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘What’s Current’ section located on the home page.
- Hit on “Notice for invitations of applications for various posts in SDMA and 8 (eight) DDMAs of West Bengal” link from the available list.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, willing candidates are required to prepare an application that must be neatly handwritten or typed out A4 size paper.
- Fill the application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address or through email as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Candidates will have to produce the proof details furnished in their applications, in originals, as and when required.
- Applications received after due date, unsigned applications, applications without mentioning the post for which applied, and applications incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
Department of Disaster Management
Govt. of West Bengal
NABANNA, 2nd floor
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur,
Find More: Jobs in West Bengal
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 8th July, 2016
For further information about WBDMD Recruitment candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Aspirants may collect latest updates regarding WBDMD Recruitment 2016-2017 through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: