West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited application forms from eligible candidates in order to fill up latest 1371 Medical Officer (Specialist) vacancies. Candidates can apply online for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification on or before the scheduled date. Here, on this page you will find complete details related to WBHRB MO Vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link etc
WBHRB Notification 2020:
- Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Post Name: Medical Officer (Specialist)
- Form Type: Online
- Online Registrations: From 19-06-2020 to
29-06-2020(Extended to 31-07-2020)
- Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Vacancy 2020:
Medical Officer (Specialist)
Q1: What qualifications are essential for WBHRB Jobs 2020?
In order to participate in WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment, applicants must be in possession of the following Qualification:
MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q2: Is there any Age limit for WBHRB Recruitment 2020?
Age of the candidates applying for WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy must not be more than 40 Years as on 1st January, 2020.
Q3: Will the Recruitment Authority provided any relaxation in prescribed Age Limit?
Yes, following age relaxation shall be provided to the candidates applying for WBHRB MO Recruitment:
|Doctors served under West Bengal State Government||05 years|
|Doctors served under West Bengal|
State Government on contractual basis
|SC and ST, Other Backward Classes and Ex-Servicemen||05 years|
Q4: What are the charges to fill WBHRB Online Form 2020?
- The amount of Rs.210/- is to be paid through Net Banking only in any Bank participating in the GRIPS, Govt. of West Bengal.
- No fee for SC/ ST and persons with disabilities.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q5: How much is Pay Scale for WBHRB Vacancies?
The Pay Scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.42000/- [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ] is offered for WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancies. In addition to this, NPP & other allowances shall also be admissible as per Government order in force.
Q6: What is the Selection Process for the West Bengal HRB Recruitment?
Appointment to WBHRB MO Jobs will be finalized through Examination / Interview.
Q7: Explain the procedure to fill WBHRB Online Application Form?
Follow the simple instructions explained below in order to fill and submit the WBHRB Medical Officer Online Form 2020:
- Visit to the official website that is www.wbhrb.in
- On the homepage, move under “Advertisement” section.
- Press the following WBHRB Recruitment Notification link: “Direct Recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Specialist)”
- Read WBHRB Notification carefully.
- Choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill WBHRB Online Application Form with entire details.
- Submit WBHRB Application Form.
- Take a printout of WBHRB Online Form for future use.
Press Here: WBHRB Official Website
Q8: What are the applying dates for the WBHRB Recruitment?
- Opening Date of WBHRB Online Registration: 19-06-2020
- Closing Date of WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: 29-06-2020 (Extended to 31-07-2020)
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
Latest Notification for WBHRB Recruitment has been issued. Online applications are invited to fill up the posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Find Out: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Go through the above section of this page to get the Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary, and application process etc. You can also go through the detailed WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification the link for which is available at the top section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|