A job notification titled as WBHRB Recruitment 2016 has been advertised by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Online applications are invited from the eligible and well qualified contenders for filling up the 417 Tutor/ Demonstrator Post in different disciplines. Aspirants looking for government job in West Bengal can apply by submitting the application form in prescribed format. For getting upcoming details about WBHRB Recruitment 2017 keep visiting this web site on regular basis.
Candidate can check the detailed information from the below part of this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. The last date to apply online for the vacancy of Tutor/ Demonstrator and for making the fee payment is mentioned in table below.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Total No. of Vacancy||417|
|Last date to Apply||31.08.2016|
|Name of discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||12|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||04|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||12|
|Cardio thoracic & vascular Surgery||06|
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree included in the First or Second or Part-II Third Scheduled of the Indian medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates holding recognized Postgraduate degree and Postdoctoral degree in the concerned discipline in accordance with the Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations are given weightage.
You Can Also Check More Job Opportunities:
Age of the candidates should not be more than 45 years on the 01.01. 2016. Age relaxation may be given to such doctors who have served under this State Government, to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum of five years.
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 15600/- Rs. 42000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- will be the pay of scale paid to candidates hired. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’
- SC/ST category candidates of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 does not require to pay any fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of written examination/ interview as decided by selection committee of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
How to apply?
Job seekers, who are willing to apply they are required to go through online registration process as follows:
- Candidates are required to apply online from official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board which is www.wbhrb.in
- Go for “Recruitment” tab available in menu bar of home page and press “Online Application” link from drop down menu.
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he / she have to pres on Apply Online for First Time Registration or New Registration.
- Already Registered candidate just need to Sign in by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid Email ID / Mobile No.
- Now fill up the registration form furnishing all relevant details. Now press on Save & Submit and take print out of Govt. Challan, where applicable.
- Thereafter make the payment of application fee to the Nearest Bank Branch. Then login to fill up the bank details in online form and submit it.
- Print a hard copy of submitted form for further use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Dates to be Remember:
- Last Date for Online Application- 31st August 2016 upto 8 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fees- 07th September 2016
- Last Date of full submission of Form- 09th September 2016 before 8 PM
Check Also: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Eager aspirants may read the below Official Notification to attain additional information. You can also book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D or subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information about WBHRB Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|