You can participate in WBHRB Recruitment 2019 process for the engagement as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in West Bengal Health Service. Online Registrations to apply for latest WBHRB GDMO Vacancy can submitted on official portal (www.wbhrb.in) from 12-03-2019 to 21-03-2019.
|WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Advertisement||Download PDF|
|WBHRB Official Portal||Press Here|
WBHRB Notification 2019:
- Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Category: WBHRB Recruitment
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Form Type: Online
- Online Registrations: 12-03-2019 to 21-03-2019
- Official website : www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Vacancy 2019:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Q1: What qualifications are essential for WBHRB Jobs 2019?
In order to participate in WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment, applicants must be in possession of the following Qualifications:
- Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q2: Is there any Age limit for WBHRB Recruitment 2019?
Age of the candidates applying for WBHRB GDMO Vacancy must not exceed 36 years as on 01-01-2019 for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications.
Q3: Will the Recruitment Authority provided any relaxation in prescribed Age Limit?
Yes, following age relaxation shall be provided to the candidates applying for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment:
|Doctors served under West Bengal State Government||05 years|
|Doctors served under West Bengal|
State Government on contractual basis
|SC and ST candidates of West Bengal||05 years|
|OBC candidates of West Bengal||03 years|
|persons with physical disabilities||up to 45 years of age|
Q4: What are the charges to fill WBHRB Online Form 2019?
The amount of Rs.210/- is to be paid through Net Banking only while filling the WBHRB GDMO Online Form.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q5: How much is Pay Scale for WBHRB Vacancies?
The Pay Scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.42000/- [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ] is offered for WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancies. In addition to this, NPP & other allowances shall also be admissible as per Government order in force.
Q6: What is the Selection Process for the West Bengal HRB Recruitment?
Q7: Explain the procedure to fill WBHRB Online Application Form?
Follow the simple instructions explained below in order to fill and submit the WBHRB Medical Officer Online Form 2019:
- Visit to the official website that is www.wbhrb.in
- On the homepage, move under “Advertisement” section.
- Press the following WBHRB Recruitment Notification link:
For the post of General Deuty Medial Officer(GDMO) March,2019
- Read WBHRB Notification carefully.
- Choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill WBHRB Online Application Form with entire details
- Submit WBHRB Application Form.
- Take a printout of WBHRB Online Form for future use.
Q8: What are the applying dates for the WBHRB Recruitment?
- Opening Date of WBHRB Online Registration: 12-03-2019
- Closing Date of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 21-03-2019
Q9: Can I Pay fee through Bank Draft?
Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
Find Out: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
WBHRB Recruitment 2019
Latest Notification for WBHRB Recruitment has been issued. Online applications are invited to fill up the posts of General Duty Medical Officer in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Go through the above section of this page to get the Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary, and application process etc. You can also go through the detailed WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Notification the link for which is available at the top section. Online application process for WBHRB Job Openings will activate from 12-03-2019 onwards.
If you have any query or suggestion, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|