Apply now against a latest issued advertisement named as WBHRB Recruitment. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is going to hire passionate and promising talented candidates on vacant posts of Food Safety Officer. There are 179 vacancies are available to be filled up. So applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply via online process. The last date for applying online is 19-12-2017. Applicants are required to get all the instructions regarding WBHRB Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page.
Overview of this page:
The link for applying online has been hosted on the official portal. Candidates must apply for the job without waiting for the last minute rush. You can also use the direct link for applying placed below. Applicants can apply easily WBHRB Recruitment 2018 by following the statements mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of vacancy||179|
WBHRB Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Food Safety Officer
- Number of vacancies: 179
Candidates, who are going to apply for WBHRB 179 Food Safety Officer Vacancies, must be a holder of degree in food technology or diary technology or biotechnology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary science or bio chemistry from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check Out: More Graduate Jobs
What should be your age limits for WBHRB Jobs?
Those, who are applying for WBHRBFood Safety Officer Vacancies, their age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 36 years as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be assembled as per the government rules.
Amount to be paid as application fee:
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 160/- as application charges. The payment of application fee should be done through bank counter in any branch of bank participating in the GRIPS.
Candidates, successfully selected for appointment on WBHRB Vacancies will get Rs. 9000- Rs. 40,500/- as monthly remuneration with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force.
Method of Assortment:
Selection of applicants will make on the basis of screening test and interview. First applicants have to clear screening test and then they will be called for interview for final selection process.
Get here Expert Tips: Interview Questions and Answers
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment BoardRecruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is wbhrb.eadmissions.net.
- You can see various links but you are required to select “Recruitment to the posts of Food Safety Officer (Advt.No. R/FSO/46(1)/2017)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a window of WBHRB Notification in which you can see all the details about job.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to login to your account by using your “Application No. & Password”to apply online.
- WBHRB Online Application form will be displayed on your computers screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>WBHRB Apply Online
- Closing Date for on-line Registration of Applications: 11-12-2017
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line): 02-12-2017 to 18-12-2017
- Last date of full submission of Form: 19-12-2017
Get Here >>WBHRB Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about WBHRB Recruitment 2018. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in West Bengal|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|